Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
I'm usually unimpressed with 3D animation previews because most of them hardly show anything worth viewing. However, the Bordello Lyria handjob is an example of a good preview. Besides great animation, the way it ended was what sealed it as a good preview. I hope the rest of the video is just as good.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
surprised nobody posted the Update post yet.
September 2022 Update
Hey people.

Weird couple weeks. This next bordello animation has a lot of voice acting, which has proved to be a major hurdle. Through a combination of factors, many actors were late on their deliveries and one completely disappeared. I sent out the script really early this time, but I think I made the mistake of giving everyone too much time by setting the deadline around the point I actually needed the audio. If I had set the initial deadline earlier, then these extraneous circumstances wouldn't have set me back as far. Why did everyone run into delays at the same time? Beats me. Must be the heat.

I decided to give the last actor some time past the deadline, because I had already gotten test lines from her, but that turned out to be a mistake. I worked on other projects instead but after a while I figured she wasn't turning up, so I had to go through a recasting process. At this point I've almost finished recording with the new actor.

Now funny enough, this is the script where I decided to incorporate more dialogue into the sex scenes. I've had to sort of make due and animate around the missing bits, which is not ideal, so instead delaying much further I'm just gonna start uploading individual scenes as previews like I did with the last one. So for the rest of the month you can expect that stuff and pin-ups.

Don't get me wrong, I really like writing and giving direction. And once we get down to it, it's usually a quick process.

It's just frustrating. I want to bring in more actors but the problem is that - since demand isn't high enough - most of those in the NSFW space have other jobs, and thus other priorities. It's not really their fault, it's just that I'm used to a more structured environment. I'm trying to learn but simple mistakes can really delay a project.

Anyways, thanks for the support.
I know its public on patreon but people are obviously lazy, and might as well keep a record of it here as well.
BORDELLO LYRIA HANDJOB (preview)

He had a set back with one of the voice actresses, which will delay the project. Apparently, there will be a lot of dialogue during the intercourse. He will post some previews while he works on it.
also, there was text accompanying the preview post:
"Hand jobs are fun to animate. I want to incorporate clothing into my animations more but it's just so much work to do even the simplest of things. Next up should be the blowjob part."

Last edited:

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021

He had a set back with one of the voice actresses, which will delay the project. Apparently, there will be a lot of dialogue during the intercourse. He will post some previews while he works on it.
Damn, this looks good. Nyl never fails to surprise me, with how smooth and dynamic his animations look. Can't wait to see the whole thing with audio.

fingottam02

Oct 17, 2020
wow nice <3

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
NSFW voice actresses are rarely good anyways and can sometimes ruin things with their dogshit voice acting. I have to say though, Darcey and the little redhead had pretty good voice acting so I hope it's not them who have fallen off.
Also nyl overcomplicated things by adding extra voicelines to a short animation that he said wouldnt want to spend much time on lol......

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Heavy Sleeper Animation

Wish he would just give us a full animation with this group already dammit.

As always, please sub to Nyl if you like his stuff. A Patron can leave comments on posts and message creators directly. Let your voices be heard. While he has never specifically said he listened to someone's suggestion for an animation, he has created animations that were similar to comments made by subscribers. Just saying.

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021
FUUUUuck that's a goodie. It sucks that the possibility of a ful fleshed Lady D anim is almost impossible, but there's hoping

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes