gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
wish nyl would would move on from the ugly ogre (dimitrescu)
You had to clarify who the "ugly ogre" is, so that's already put you on the backfoot of your own argument.

And besides, he's done a few pinups and not many short looped animations using the Lady D, oh and a fluid sim, but he's barely used her character model, no where near the level of usage of his Mortal Kombat girls.

DirtyData

Nov 29, 2019
You had to clarify who the "ugly ogre" is, so that's already put you on the backfoot of your own argument.

And besides, he's done a few pinups and not many short looped animations using the Lady D, oh and a fluid sim, but he's barely used her character model, no where near the level of usage of his Mortal Kombat girls.
I specified because of the bordello stuff in case ppl didnt know who i meant

asshattery

May 11, 2018

Argument sustained.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You had to clarify who the "ugly ogre" is
He didn't have to. he was idiot proofing it.
but it is blatantly obvious who he was referring to.
There is only one character with the stature of an ogre. and she is somewhat of a butterface

Reactions: asshattery

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
Hi, I'm subtitling some of this author's videos into Portuguese (BR), but my listening is a little weak. Could anyone of you help me understand what is said in this part?

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
Care to share what your signature gif is from?
Mikasa from attack on titan

Hi, I'm subtitling some of this author's videos into Portuguese (BR), but my listening is a little weak. Could anyone of you help me understand what is said in this part?
Google Drive
What I think I understood:

What about... her?
Hm? Her? We just dress her up for fun. Like a joke.
Ah... okay... Could (I've no idea what she say)

Cam someone correct me?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
What I think I understood:

What about... her?
Hm? Her? We just dress her up for fun. Like a joke.
Ah... okay... Could (I've no idea what she say)

Cam someone correct me?
What about... her?
Oh her? We dress her up and put her in line for fun.(chuckles) Like a joke...
oh.. okay... (both laugh) could you imagine?

ping Futackerman

Reactions: Futackerman
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes