mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Lady d is good but why always as futa.... so much potential wasted
My guess is the name
D is internet slang for Dick. "Give her the D" "I slipped her the D" "She needs some of my vitamin D" etc
So "Lady D" would be "Lady Dick"

It is indeed disappointing that there isn't more vanilla female lady D stuff out there.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
the blood is gross. they need a shower ASAP to clean it up.
He asked which models his Patrons preferred and the majority said 'with the blood.' I kinda feel it makes them more in character and less generic looking. Especially since they would just be 3 naked girls otherwise.

As I said a few posts ago... Patrons have the ability to influence some things with Nyl. Let your voices be heard!

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
that's literally Nyl's entire genre, that's like asking why Marvel only makes superhero stories...
Yeah but its different heros and stories, its doesnt hurt to change the content.... but i know for a fact that he will never do an animation with normal variant

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
I hope Nyl returns to Mass Effect with the new engine. Nyl's Shep and Liara was a good one, I wouldn't say no to Liara with a big dick just showing off.

Reactions: robjones1234

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
that's literally Nyl's entire genre, that's like asking why Marvel only makes superhero stories...
Nyl does futa on female.
A futa fucking the female lady D would have fit within Nyl's genre.
Complaining about Nyl not making vanilla is like going into a Coffee Shop and complaining that the Barista wont pour you a pint of beer.
"not vanilla" was not the complaint.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Well, you think wrong.
The Nyl thread is exactly where complaints about Nyl content should go.
>Comes to a Nyl thread, knowing full well the type of content Nyl makes.
>Complains about Nyl making the content he's well known for making.
>Refuses to elaborate.
>Stays anyway?

You want a Beer? go to the Pub, this is a coffee shop, they only serve coffee here.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
>Refuses to elaborate.
>Stays anyway?

You want a Beer? go to the Pub, this is a coffee shop, they only serve coffee here.
You are doubling down on the strawman after it was clarified to you which means you went from accidental strawman to malicious strawman

Also you are now adding an additional lie which is "refuses to elaborate" despite it having been elaborated to you already here
Nyl does futa on female.
A futa fucking the female lady D would have fit within Nyl's genre.
Nyl makes a lot of 1 person posing scenes and a lot of sex scenes. If you look at the sex scenes there is 1 scene of futa on male, 1 scene of futa on futa, and every other scene is futa on female.

Thus, people saying the wish Lady D was the female is obviously wanting to see a futa fucking a female lady D.
Stop being dishonest about what other people said just because you were wrong on the internet.

Busted909

Aug 27, 2022
what is this man some members bullying ppl who critic the artist ?
what kinda world we living in today this F ing woke cancel culture
just let some one speak his mind
and ppl change theyr content they dont always post the same shit u cant say u have to expect this wtf?
but great respec for mrttao straightening this shit out

machinman

May 28, 2017
>Refuses to elaborate.
>Stays anyway?

he's right though, whatever complaints anyone wants to make about nyl, they're entitled to do it here. like someone could, for example, complain about a creator doing exclusively gay content, because he's not doing straight content, because he thinks he's skilled but he doesn't like gay stuff.
of course it would be kinda stupid, but who cares, it's his opinion, you have yours.
the problem is when everyone comes up with their own preferences right after that kind of comment, especially when they didn't understand said comment, the original post shouldn't have engendered so many pointless comments, since the original post was also pointless. no one cares what you like or not. so no need to point at people about it...

all that to post some witty comments, but I think we had enough coffee for the rest of the year, you can give it a rest now

in the end, what we have here is failure to communicate...

• Angry
Reactions: DhariuzT and mrttao
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes