zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
2 things I especially appreciate about this Brig model: that he gave her a big bush (only his Mercy kinda compares and there's been nothing from him featuring her in an angle where you're able to really see it, plus she's blonde so it kinda blends in anyway), and that her balls are huge (legit like twice the size of any of the others).
Although I do agree that her face is kinda off. Sometimes he can replicate faces seemingly 1:1, other times they're kinda wonky (his Shadowheart is like this too).

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I just found this absolute legend due to the "double barrel", is there a way to find just all his overwatch widow maker scenes?

Thank you!

Jamesonquarters

Mar 23, 2021
I just found this absolute legend due to the "double barrel", is there a way to find just all his overwatch widow maker scenes?

Thank you!
best way probably is just go to rule34 and sort by widowmaker, futanari, nyl, sound

Do note that nyls widowmaker is so influential it has its own tag where other creators use Nyls version of futa widowmaker so unless you want to see those too make sure its just Nyl you search up

May 3, 2023
Very unpopular opinion
Nyls pinups are so damn high quality that i don't mind waiting for his longer form animations:love:
Especially since i can make up what the scenario is in my head lmao
I personally think it is refreshing aswell, I love sex scenes as much as anyone but pinups, shaking, walking I love all of those and wish there would be more.
I think it's mostly the makeup. Brig has pretty strong eyeliner and much darker lips on her base model.
I think there is still more to it, her facial features are a bit different, something is off. She reminds me of different character entirely not Brigitte, I just can't remember which one.

F99k7zNXUAA0fNg.jpg Overwatch-2-Le-Sserafim.jpg
Would also love if she was more muscular, Brig needs that 6pack... well she doesn't need one but I kind of got used to the idea that Brig is shredded

Last edited:

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I personally think it is refreshing aswell, I love sex scenes as much as anyone but pinups, shaking, walking I love all of those and wish there would be more.

I think there is still more to it, her facial features are a bit different, something is off. She reminds me of different character entirely not Brigitte, I just can't remember which one.
Like the Bridget pinup is just perfection with all the subtle movements going on :love:

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
Nice animation but yeah, this looks more like Zarya with Brigitte hair.

edit: took a closer look at the animation. She needs bigger balls. Preferably big ol' hanging balls.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Keep conversations on topic.
This is happening far too often for these collection threads and we're getting to the point that it would be easier to lock them than Moderate them.
A reminder of the rules:

1. All discussions in these threads should be kept on-topic and be about the game/content/creator/etc
    • Memes/gifs/reactions are fine as long as they don't derail the discussion and aren't excessive or distracting, eg. combining or chain quoting them is considered excessive. As a rule of thumb, if words are enough then do not use an image
    • Discussion must be limited to the game/comic/asset/author listed on the OP. You may discuss other content from the same developer, but please do not discuss content from other developers.
    • Do not branch the topic into posting about random unrelated discussions, favorite movies/food/weather/etc, or complaints about moderator actions/rules
    • Please move any disruptive/prolonged arguments to PM

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes