RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

I'm a bit paranoid about some of the deformations of my new models so I took a day to just try out a bunch of different poses and see if I could spot any edge cases I needed to fix. I put these together without much sculpting at all just to see how far I could get with what I built into the models. Then I figured I could just do some rudimentary lighting for a quick viewport render instead of letting them go to waste.
And, well, here they are. You know, some of them actually turned out alright in their own way.

Jun 7, 2024
!
I'm a bit paranoid about some of the deformations of my new models so I took a day to just try out a bunch of different poses and see if I could spot any edge cases I needed to fix. I put these together without much sculpting at all just to see how far I could get with what I built into the models. Then I figured I could just do some rudimentary lighting for a quick viewport render instead of letting them go to waste.
And, well, here they are. You know, some of them actually turned out alright in their own way.
Screenshot 2024-09-04 234152.png 1725474026610.png
Those Dimples On a Standing Split & The Pussy Mound, 10/10! Very Healthy, Very Fertile, Very Breedable Indeed (Pic For Comparison)

futaisgay?

Mar 9, 2024

I just jizzed my pants literally

Reactions: Q_9

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021

Are these actually the high res images? They seem like they're the thumbnail versions, especially the widescreen one, with Ashe. :unsure:
Anyways they look damn good tho. :love:

Apr 25, 2018

That bush! Holy fuck, so good

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
Do we think Bordello will be released this year? Honest question as I haven't been keeping up on everything that's been said by Nyl.

I think maybe this Fall. The last one was released in Fall IIRC.
He hasn't really said much so you aren't missing out on a ton. Last update was 2 months ago, with the extended animated preview. When Worshipping Selune came out, he said he was going all-in on Bordello 4, that it would be the next big project. That was about 5 months ago.
It's hard to say when it might come out. He said he wanted it to be shorter than Bordello 4 (10 mins), but he's been working on it for so much longer than he did B3 that I have to assume that isn't true any more. He also said separately 5-6 mins for this one. But he's also sidelined it more than he usually does, doing other longer animations in the process, making the OW models, and he took those 2 months off in the summer this year. So it's anyone's guess. I personally would guess that it's either this month or next month, but sometime this year seems likely. January would be the 2 year mark of B3's release and when he started the earliest work on B4.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

that over the shoulder Ashe shot :oops:

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
He hasn't really said much so you aren't missing out on a ton. Last update was 2 months ago, with the extended animated preview. When Worshipping Selune came out, he said he was going all-in on Bordello 4, that it would be the next big project. That was about 5 months ago.
It's hard to say when it might come out. He said he wanted it to be shorter than Bordello 4 (10 mins), but he's been working on it for so much longer than he did B3 that I have to assume that isn't true any more. He also said separately 5-6 mins for this one. But he's also sidelined it more than he usually does, doing other longer animations in the process, making the OW models, and he took those 2 months off in the summer this year. So it's anyone's guess. I personally would guess that it's either this month or next month, but sometime this year seems likely. January would be the 2 year mark of B3's release and when he started the earliest work on B4.

Very nice breakdown! Thank you!

Reactions: zaqqat5576

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
profile>signature and then just add img via the url of the Sig
and if you want u can add a hyperlink to the actual thread so you get right there if you click on the sig, just need to insert link, toggle BB code and put the lines of the img between the lines of the url
testing testing

ok it works like a charm, thank you :)

StillSilent

Jul 16, 2024

Are there any more of these pictures of Nyl's models? Not necessarily from Brig, Ashe or Juno... just in general. I didn't know he posted these, I'd love to see others like it.

Aug 10, 2020
Are there any more of these pictures of Nyl's models? Not necessarily from Brig, Ashe or Juno... just in general. I didn't know he posted these, I'd love to see others like it.
I know there's a handful on rule34's imageboard and a few more on his twitter.

On a side note, I know he makes most of his models free to download. Not that it's exactly what you asked for, but anyone can take them and pose them in blender with a bit of spare time. If you really like the images of the characters it wouldn't take long to make your own.

Reactions: StillSilent

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if one has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-09-09:
The entire folder is ~2,1 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all relevant meta-data.
This batch contains my selection of the content in OP, up to and including "2024 Jan-April". I'm trying to stick with OP updates because it's too much of a puzzle to compare updates with my collection for every artist.
This batch comes on top of what I have already done on request. The videos from the top of the page to "Sheeva Double Service 2k" belongs to those. Some videos have been replaced for interpolations with a newer rife model (and better quality), some videos now have a 4k variant (thanks to Anklav).

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Space7egg

Aug 18, 2024
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if one has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-09-09: Pixeldrain
The entire folder is ~2,1 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all relevant meta-data.
This batch contains my selection of the content in OP, up to and including "2024 Jan-April". I'm trying to stick with OP updates because it's too much of a puzzle to compare updates with my collection for every artist.
This batch comes on top of what I have already done on request. The videos from the top of the page to "Sheeva Double Service 2k" belongs to those. Some videos have been replaced for interpolations with a newer rife model (and better quality), some videos now have a 4k variant (thanks to Anklav).

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesn't have The Bordello ep 1,2,3 in 2k

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Illari Turnaround

I'm about to release these new models and I remembered that I never had a turnaround for some of these older characters, so here's one for Illari. She's all about the hips. And believe it or not, this is probably my most accurate model. I forget where I found it, but I tracked down an orthographic screenshot of her base body without any of the gear. Usually that stuff isn't available. So I put it to good use and went for something really close - aside from a few artistic liberties. I might tone down some of her proportions for release, but there are simple controls for that either way.
Anyways, I've only really tried her out in a few small animations so it would be nice to put her to more use in the future.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021

Illari Turnaround

MEGA
I'm about to release these new models and I remembered that I never had a turnaround for some of these older characters, so here's one for Illari. She's all about the hips. And believe it or not, this is probably my most accurate model. I forget where I found it, but I tracked down an orthographic screenshot of her base body without any of the gear. Usually that stuff isn't available. So I put it to good use and went for something really close - aside from a few artistic liberties. I might tone down some of her proportions for release, but there are simple controls for that either way.
Anyways, I've only really tried her out in a few small animations so it would be nice to put her to more use in the future.
I LOL'd when he said "I've only really tried her out in a few small animations." Are there videos that I missed? Because Nyl only does small animations as far as I know. Well, to be fair, he did release one longer animation this year if I'm not mistaken. But last year I don't think he released any.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes