linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Will the MC tame the girls for other guys for whatever reason? What I mean is, is sharing a future tag?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dev

You are using hard pauses everywhere in your script. This is very annoying for people like me who expect something to happen when we left click. This is something that should be reserved for very rare occaisions and you have racked up 50+ in your script.

I've attached a hacked up game script.rpy file bitchslapping all of these back to being "soft" pauses.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I am loving this game and the ride!

My only issue is MC's body. It seems some parts got stretched/wonked-out to give him some size. His claves are all stretched and what is going on with those shoulders? All topped with the head a small child. He is really off-putting. I am guessing this has to do with HS2's lack of male models and customization.

Again, I am loving this, but dude is a mongoloid.

• Haha
Reactions: Overlord070

Kame_Sennin

Oct 13, 2019
I am loving this game and the ride!

My only issue is MC's body. It seems some parts got stretched/wonked-out to give him some size. His claves are all stretched and what is going on with those shoulders? All topped with the head a small child. He is really off-putting. I am guessing this has to do with HS2's lack of male models and customization.

Again, I am loving this, but dude is a mongoloid.
Yeah, he's way too effeminate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Lokitox8

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
He could have vaginal sex with her on Day 1 and finish the story but that’s not why we are here I guess. He enjoys her slow corruption and transformation into an obsessed submissive girl by deceiving her expectations.
Sex is a tool, not a goal.
I find Katie’s trauma from her relationship with her parents less “fucking nowhere” than something like “she is nympho because Dev says so” or due to magic or pills etc.
Maybe you are right about dragging the story out but c’mon it’s only Day 6.
Anyway Thanks for your opinion, it gave me food for thought.
Don't rush the game dev, it's perfect the way it's heading. Loved the game a lot actually. Can't for more katie, mom & mc action

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes