tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
heh katie should be called ayumi cuz she looks like hamasaki ayumi when she was a lot younger. after all of her plastic surgery that is..

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
idk i heared that ridiculouse coments about virgins only from ntr lovers...noone care if they are virgins or not...but who is getting off by looking at them fucking other mans...most of if she is love interest and even harem taged game ...
Except like I said above I'm not into NTR.
I'm just not as sensitive as you I suppose.

• Angry
Reactions: hrm and Morho

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
So I'm up to date on with the current version.
This has real potential, seriously, the way MC just completely takes over that girls life and she herself wants it is very hot. The mother as a competing force looks like it will only add to that since she's not against it but wants it for herself, not sure about the other girl but I'm looking forward to seeing her break since she seems like quite the bitch.

So yeah so far so good and well done to the dev, usually these types of games eventually force the player to share (especially in JP games) but I'm happy it will be avoidable here. There were a few typos but nothing crazy however if I do have to point to a negative is the idle poses for the MC, they are quite effeminate.

Not sure if they are the default HS2 idles or if it was by choice but from the way he sits to him standing up it doesn't really seem like he is a dominant person in control but instead submissive. Lastly let our boy change clothes from time to time. :KEK:

Morho

May 16, 2023
Except like I said above I'm not into NTR.
I'm just not as sensitive as you I suppose.
hey nothing bad about it if u like watch your love interest fuck others (even in before u, do just what u like)

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes