Morho

May 16, 2023
interesting but from pictures it looks like mc is sharing his girls and some of them are sex workers?

Morho

May 16, 2023
Thanks. I agree with many things you’ve mentioned here. I’ll think about these pieces of advice. Don’t wanna do spoilers but you guessed some ideas right. I guess if I come to interesting NTR scenes there will be some. However, every NTR scene is going to be avoidable and won’t ruin the game just will reduce amount of content. Anya is slimmer, but anyway I’ll add more girls with different body types later on. Stay tuned.
ok now i heared enought bye :D

Reactions: acondo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphoTamer-0.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Bottomless Pit

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Does this game feature cuck shit present and in future? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/nympho-tamer-v0-34-bottomless-pit.154427/post-10443534

by dev comments there is nothing as ntr sharing or prostituting....but as u can see above he is not exactly agains and there is possibility of this....to other way that he is fucking girls in some "sex clubs" showing his girls others atc....can say enought....

: personal toughts: dont know why all games who present herelf as "hard" stuff must have some kind of cucoldry inside
Yeah I think I'll pass. The true alpha males of f95 can have this lmao.

Last edited:

Morho

May 16, 2023
Does this game feature cuck shit present and in future? :unsure:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nympho-tamer-v0-34-bottomless-pit.154427/post-10443534

by dev comments there is nothing as ntr sharing or prostituting....but as u can see above he is not exactly agains and there is possibility of this....to other way that he is fucking girls in some "sex clubs" showing his girls others atc....can say enought about content or where game is going....

: personal toughts: dont know why all games who present herelf as "hard" stuff must have some kind of cucoldry inside

Last edited:

Morho

May 16, 2023
Instead of asking about EVERY screenshot I have a crazy idea: Play the damn game and delete it if you don't like it :rolleyes:
It's not taking that long in this early stage.
unfortunately i played it...after i was reasured by content...that is why i am pissed now by last picture...but what ever :-( it was practicaly my fault to trust dev when i saw pictures by myself :D

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes