otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Just played this game and I pretty much like it.
Maaan, Liza is too hot, I like her body type, with thick hips and legs, that's very nice character design, perfect match for milf characters.

Absolutely amazing. Previously, there was only one game that I considered to be an absolute must-play for people who enjoy maledom, corruption and training. That was stormside. Now, I have to include this game too.

Any recommendations for games with similar tags and quality?
I would also recommend News Desk. This game rarely mentioned by anyone in any lists, but it's really decent in delivering enjoyable eroge experience as well as in developing mentioned tags. I guess that card deck building gameplay must be too complicated and repellent for alot of players, and most of them gonna fail at first try, but this game worth it.
Plot: protagonist blackmailing his hottie opponent at career stairway, corrupting and degrading her in a lewd way and then use her own daughter to brake her completelly. And story is well written, with hella hot scenes. It feels like hand drawn "Insight of you", but more novel-like.

I guess I'm gonna add now this little review to News Desk with 5-stars. Usually I'm too lazy to write reviews, but this game deserves better rating. :giggle:

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
Please, guys, don't leak the game before the official public release. It's already 100% free, but leaking it deprives me of rewarding supporters and reduces my monthly income, which definitely leads to a lack of enthusiasm and forces me to work extra, challenging hours at a job to cover my expenses instead of focusing on the game. Translators also need enough time to give you the best game experience. I appreciate your attention and really understand your good intentions) But, please, be patient and respectful)

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Nympho Tamer with Dodzh's gallery unlocker to v0.47.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Is there urination now or not? I am asking because one of the first scenes suggests that there will be no such thing:
ImmageUrination.png

Reactions: darlic

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
I'm on the near exact opposite end of the spectrum to that guy, how much bimbofication can we expect and to what extreme, if yuo could post examples all the better
I think one of the paths will lead you to these extreme forms of bimbofication. Soon there will be choice for every girl you already know and some new ones. So there will be several endings.
I tried extreme bimbofication for Annie and Katie for custom animation on Master tier subscriber request and it looked hot.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nympho Tamer [v0.47] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 585mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
No idea what scene are you talking about but there will be some forms of urination.
Lol I literally attached a screenshot. It was about a "human toilet girl" on the online dating app and MC stated that he is not into that kind of thing. In my opinion that is a bit misleading. Thanks anyway for the reply.

Reactions: Bottomless Pit

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
While the story is weak in the beginning, and I don't quite believe the MC is that domineering, the game is still very nice. Super kinky and showing Lot's of promise. Eagerly awaiting more. GJ dev!

Reactions: Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
While the story is weak in the beginning, and I don't quite believe the MC is that domineering, the game is still very nice. Super kinky and showing Lot's of promise. Eagerly awaiting more. GJ dev!
Thanks! It is my first game so I tried to do something pretty simple to not stuck in the middle of production so I decided to make a simple kinetic game. Story is straight and gameplay is just click and enjoy. I’m planning to continue with this game and more entertaining projects later with choices and deeper stories. I hope I get enough support on this way. Thanks everyone for warm replies. You are the best community. I’m always open to your criticism and ideas.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes