therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
so i was playing your game and with an accident hit the v for the voice and my antivirus close it down and it stopped threats
it was something to do wscript.exe so you sould maybe look at that

Reactions: Bottomless Pit

Chungarious

Mar 1, 2021
Damn this is hot af. The music is a bit of a trip, it hopped from kinda shit to throwing out a NIN banger, lol. Hoping we get to meet the toilet nympho from the beginning, she was hot too.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
maybe you should disable voice over till you look into why it dose that cos it was only when i hit v for it my antivirus had a problem and also as dev i dont think you want your game to do that

hope this help with game

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
Pause NoNutNovember, gentlemens. Nympho Tamer v0.5 is now available on and ! Have fun! Don't forget to subscribe!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Pause NoNutNovember, gentlemens. Nympho Tamer v0.5 is now available on and ! Have fun! Don't forget to subscribe!
The new update reset my name to Max for some reason. When I reload I still have my name before the 0.5 content.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
And what a great update this is! It includes the first "choice" in the story -- and a pretty relevant one.

• Red Heart

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
No problem. Windows pc, I clicked continue, but then I tried reloading an older save as well, both change when the 0.5 content starts.
Something is wrong with your persistent name. If somebody else faces the same problem, I'll try to find the solution. You can try to start from the very beginning, enter your name there and then return to v0.5 content.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Something is wrong with your persistent name. If somebody else faces the same problem, I'll try to find the solution. You can try to start from the very beginning, enter your name there and then return to v0.5 content.
Hmmm, I did switch to a new pc recently, so maybe the safe transfer did not go well. But I think I played last update no problem. Oh well.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------------------------------------------

Nympho Tamer [v0.5] [Bottomless Pit] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.47 -> v0.5 [286 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
quick question if anyone can help. is the ntr/sharing/prostitution avoidable with ALL the lis ? I hate that shit
not skippable. Fully avoidable ( if you chose it never happens)

thank you for your info.
wish you all a great day.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
doesnt answer my question..
but thanks, I guess.
I think he is implying by kinetic is that there is no choice and therefore not avoidable but idk if that is correct.
Dev had previously said it would be avoidable but I have not played the last 4 updates so it could have changed since then.

I'll most likely replay it tonight or tomorrow so if no one else has responded until then I'll reply here again if such content is currently avoidable.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I think he is implying by kinetic is that there is no choice and therefore not avoidable but idk if that is correct.
Dev had previously said it would be avoidable but I have not played the last 4 updates so it could have changed since then.

I'll most likely replay it tonight or tomorrow so if no one else has responded until then I'll reply here again if such content is currently avoidable.
thank you dear friend. much appreciated

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes