therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I think he is implying by kinetic is that there is no choice and therefore not avoidable but idk if that is correct.
Dev had previously said it would be avoidable but I have not played the last 4 updates so it could have changed since then.

I'll most likely replay it tonight or tomorrow so if no one else has responded until then I'll reply here again if such content is currently avoidable.
i just look kinetic and it means no choice so it would not be avoidable also i dont se any of the tags

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
it kinda dose cos its a kinetic novel also there is no ntr/sharing/prostitution tag
thats is not what I read in some of the posts. many speak about ntr, girls fucking around prostitudes and sharing. not to emntion other dicks messing with tthe harem girls.
what I have learned in this site ( the hard way) is that the tags not always reveal what is in the game, the "technically its not ntr" rules supreme, and the interpetation of the tags I mentioned is often left in the "eye of the beholder".

that is why my question is simple, honest and I try to cover as much of the shitty tags as I can. I will wait for a straight and clear answer ot my question.
but thank you for your time nevertheless. I much appreciate it.

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
thats is not what I read in some of the posts. many speak about ntr, girls fucking around prostitudes and sharing. not to emntion other dicks messing with tthe harem girls.
what I have learned in this site ( the hard way) is that the tags not always reveal what is in the game, the "technically its not ntr" rules supreme, and the interpetation of the tags I mentioned is often left in the "eye of the beholder".

that is why my question is simple, honest and I try to cover as much of the shitty tags as I can. I will wait for a straight and clear answer ot my question.
but thank you for your time nevertheless. I much appreciate it.
There are flashbacks to previous engagements with one LI's previous partner, (dead/missing/left husband, I forgot because it was one scene) that give context to current state of two of the LIs (mother and daughter). All of this is prior to the player's involvement with them and that person is never referenced again. To me, that's not NTR but to each their own.

One LI works in a club that seems to offer prostitution services, but she's not participating. There is currently one choice in the latest update. You can either choice to have one LI "work off her debt" (NTR) or pay the person she wronged (No NTR).

Finally, there is unavoidable lesbian action between two LIs (mother and daughter) at the direction of the player. Again, not NTR to me but some people think it is.

As someone that avoids NTR (not judging, just not my thing) this game is definitely not a "sharing focused" game and worth a download.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
There are flashbacks to previous engagements with one LI's previous partner, (dead/missing/left husband, I forgot because it was one scene) that give context to current state of two of the LIs (mother and daughter). All of this is prior to the player's involvement with them and that person is never referenced again. To me, that's not NTR but to each their own.

One LI works in a club that seems to offer prostitution services, but she's not participating. There is currently one choice in the latest update. You can either choice to have one LI "work off her debt" (NTR) or pay the person she wronged (No NTR).

Finally, there is unavoidable lesbian action between two LIs (mother and daughter) at the direction of the player. Again, not NTR to me but some people think it is.

As someone that avoids NTR (not judging, just not my thing) this game is definitely not a "sharing focused" game and worth a download.
thank you for the info dear friend.
yes the flashbacks is one of the things I consider "technically not..." but I will CTRL it.

the unavoidable lesbian action, is it one scene or a common occurance?

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
It's not that much atm (iirc .. 2 lesbian scenes and a couple 3s) - but given the route the game is taking, i'd say the harem will be (even more) heavily involved with each other.
which is and propably will be unavoidable.
ok, got it. thank you for the help.

will propably revisit it after a few updates to see if the dev ever gives an option to not allow the girls to interact sexualy, just like "Grandma's House" making it completely avoidable by player's choise.

lesbians are so overused that its getting ridiculous.

thank you again.

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023

Okay, I'm out of here.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

Boy oh boy if that crowd ever gets wind of this game you can be damn sure they'll do everything they can to make it so. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
thank you for the info dear friend.
yes the flashbacks is one of the things I consider "technically not..." but I will CTRL it.

the unavoidable lesbian action, is it one scene or a common occurance?
There is also future LI the green haired who is a lesbian. Mc is going to 'correct' her.

Reactions: Beast Within

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Damn love some busty bimbos, looks like this can be possible in this game
SMH why does the dev not have a patreon ? Incest ?

I simply dont care if we can share or pimp out the love interests
As long as we are the only dude romatically involved with them

Seems it will be a corruption game, which is always a plus <3
Cnat wait to try it

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I liked it a lot at first, but then the girls' designs become more horrendous. Seriously, what a disappointment that there is always that cliché of corruption = horrendous, with clown makeup, giant breasts, obese lips.. Why not keep your original design..
It's very disgusting. I don't understand why they have to be uglier the more corrupt they are

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Damn love some busty bimbos, looks like this can be possible in this game
SMH why does the dev not have a patreon ? Incest ?

I simply dont care if we can share or pimp out the love interests
As long as we are the only dude romatically involved with them

Seems it will be a corruption game, which is always a plus <3
Cnat wait to try it
They become so ugly after corruption that it doesn't matter that they are prostitutes. I hate that cliché

• Angry
Reactions: Limited20

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
NymphoTamer-0.37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Could you please upload v.0.5? Thanks in advance!

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Nympho Tamer with Dodzh's gallery unlocker to v0.5.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes