WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Thanks for the answer. (What about Liza and Katie , though?) And to answer about your question - I usually just delete my post soon after I get my answer, for obvious reasons.
Obvious reasons? trying to keep your forum-hymen intact? ;) everytime is like your first time!

unkown for the other girls at this point (seems like a no for them though. but thats my guess)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
6 years for your first comment? I am always amazed by this stuff.

The game is introducing a path to whore-out your ex. Or, you can keep her to yourself in your harem. So, yes and yes, to answer your question.
Even if i liked my Ex I wouldn't give up my last dollar to save her from her own follies. She should have asked for help along time ago before the shit hit the fan imo. You probably can guess the way i picked :p:devilish:

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
New version is out. Need a hero here!

Really wish the dev could make it possible to pay with Paypal. For those of us who don't have, or don't want to get involved with, a credit card. Would love to support this guy.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
New version is out. Need a hero here!

Really wish the dev could make it possible to pay with Paypal. For those of us who don't have, or don't want to get involved with, a credit card. Would love to support this guy.
Where? We have version 0.5 and Subscribestar and Itch both say latest version is 0.5 which was released in November......

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Where? We have version 0.5 and Subscribestar and Itch both say latest version is 0.5 which was released in November......
Scroll down a bit further on his SubrscribeStar Page, you'll see a public post, that says version 0.53 is available for $25 subscribers, now.

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Scroll down a bit further on his SubrscribeStar Page, you'll see a public post, that says version 0.53 is available for $25 subscribers, now.
$_$ :eek:$25 dollar tier, no wonder it's hidden half way down the page! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm going to have to wait on this one, holidays are right around the corner and the family needs gifts :cool: Good Catch though.

• Love
Reactions: Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
I also accept Bitcoin. If you want to get the new version of the game before the public release but can't use a credit card, reach me out and I'll give you an access with discount.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Public release is today
I think you may have miscalculated. The first release (25$) of v.0.53, was on Dec. 3rd, the second release (10$) was on the 10th of December. If this trend continues, the public release won't be until the 17th, i.e. tomorrow. So stiff upper lip, and all that.

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
Sorry, guys. Had some internet issues yesterday.
Nympho Tamer v0.53 is now available on and ! Have fun! Don't forget to subscribe!

Reactions: rnzn and Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Nympho Tamer v0.53 is now available on and ! Have fun! Don't forget to subscribe!
Any chance for patreon too ?
I think main reason is the mother and daughter have lesbian action ? So maybe making them Stepmother and stepdaughter will be ok for patreon
(just changing the text for them)

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
Any chance for patreon too ?
I think main reason is the mother and daughter have lesbian action ? So maybe making them Stepmother and stepdaughter will be ok for patreon
(just changing the text for them)
It's about sanctions, not about incest. I can't withdraw a penny from Patreon or Itch.io. So... SubscribeStar, Boosty, Bitcoin and Telegram are only available options for me!) :HideThePain:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
It's about sanctions, not about incest. I can't withdraw a penny from Patreon or Itch.io. So... SubscribeStar, Boosty, Bitcoin and Telegram are only available options for me!) :HideThePain:
Damn ... I rly hope they lift these sanctions soon, this is such a shame
But even if you open one now, wont you be able to withdraw after the sanctions are lifted ?

Asking since I know an animator and dev who I think were RUS and could not withdraw from their patreon, but still post there xd
Artis/animator is LM19

(no way to get around sanctions with a VPN ?)

• Angry
Reactions: terrarum

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
Damn ... I rly hope they lift these sanctions soon, this is such a shame
But even if you open one now, wont you be able to withdraw after the sanctions are lifted ?

Asking since I know an animator and dev who I think were RUS and could not withdraw from their patreon, but still post there xd
Artis/animator is LM19

(no way to get around sanctions with a VPN ?)
It's not about VPN or something. It's about bank accounts, cards, PayPal. If I started before sanctions I would probably post something there but it's useless now cause I don't know if sanctions will be ever lifted. Probably never. :illuminati:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
It's not about VPN or something. It's about bank accounts, cards, PayPal. If I started before sanctions I would probably post something there but it's useless now cause I don't know if sanctions will be ever lifted. Probably never. :illuminati:
Fk thats so sad :(
Tho I highly doubt that thye will never lift the sactions. The world revolves around money. No way they are going to forsake RUS money forever. So heres hoping they lift them soon
I rly want to support there xd

The game is looking so good
SUper hot female character, nice big ass , lips and boobs
And those slutty outfits are crazy hot

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nympho Tamer [v0.53] [Bottomless Pit] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5 -> v0.53 [368 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Nympho Tamer [v0.53] [Bottomless Pit] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5 -> v0.53 [368 MB]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
LEGEND!!
gold-star-good-job.gif

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes