Fake438

Oct 30, 2017
I ran the Exe through virustotal and it returned as containing a trojan. Can anyone confirm if its a false positive?

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
game has a major memory leak, grows to about 32GB in ram size in the first ~5-6 days in-game and then crashes. Dev really needs to fix it or it's pretty much un-playable.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
game has a major memory leak, grows to about 32GB in ram size in the first ~5-6 days in-game and then crashes. Dev really needs to fix it or it's pretty much un-playable.
No, it doesn't. So must be something your end.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
No, it doesn't. So must be something your end.
nope, it's definitely the application. it doesn't release any memory back to the system (host OS, windows 10 & 11 as well as server 2022). looking at process explorer the application just keeps on allocating memory but never releases.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bottomless Pit

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I highly recommend this game. It is written so well, its insanly hot
The corruption/Bimbofication is masterful. By far the best I have ever played
Its not just aimless corruption too. Its a a bit of romance to it and makes it so much better
Excellent review. I love this game also. It would probably help it out a lot to give at an official 5 star review as some of the Karens have discovered the review feature and leaving nasty notes about it.

Anyone who love it needs to 5 star it to keep it's score up.

jhnyo

Oct 30, 2016
Can someone please highlight the current status of Sharing/NTR in the game? Is something already implemented?
Reading the comments, it's unclear if it's planned for the future or if it's already in the game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can someone please highlight the current status of Sharing/NTR in the game? Is something already implemented?
Reading the comments, it's unclear if it's planned for the future or if it's already in the game.
2 paths branched at the end of the previous update (0.4?). Once it to keep your girls...one is to whore out your ex (can't recall her name right now). As for the mother/daughter...no idea but last update you do get your main girl to seduce your sister. But there is no real sharing currently.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Damn, the ending turned out funny, because of Mc's ex-girlfriend, how brainless she is, after everything she said, Mc calmly accepted her and even took the blows, in the end the ending got even worse, I hope Dev creates a strong case for Mc reason to get angry with her and punish her more harshly, it doesn’t matter the NTR path or not, but he is obliged to punish her :devilish:

I really enjoyed the game and look forward to further developments in the story! (y)

Apr 7, 2019
Damn, the ending turned out funny, because of Mc's ex-girlfriend, how brainless she is, after everything she said, Mc calmly accepted her and even took the blows, in the end the ending got even worse, I hope Dev creates a strong case for Mc reason to get angry with her and punish her more harshly, it doesn’t matter the NTR path or not, but he is obliged to punish her :devilish:

I really enjoyed the game and look forward to further developments in the story! (y)
Perhaps the MC will get Liza and Katie to do the punishing for him.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Nympho Tamer v0.53 [Gallery Unlocked]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes