MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
One of the great things about this developer is that he gives free public releases shortly after the paid releases, so there's no real need for a hero. Just a little bit of time and we get the whole, unredacted release here, courtesy of Bottomless Pit.
Of course, and I know it will be available, thanks to BT's generosity. But I would still love to play it now, instead of in two/three weeks. I love the game so much, sue me :p.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I tried. The sanctions with Russia, and my own personal standards for financial security, prevented it.
I have supported many great games over the years. Games like 'Cure My Addiction', "Luna's Fall From Grace', 'Our Red String' and the list goes on. I love supporting great content creators, but I have strict and reasonable standards to ensure my financial security and anonymity, that I have to abide by.

Apr 7, 2019
Of course, and I know it will be available, thanks to BT's generosity. But I would still love to play it now, instead of in two/three weeks. I love the game so much, sue me :p.
Oh yes, I'm not knocking your enthusiasm for this awesome game :). I'm always anxious to play each release too. If he were on Patreon and not SubscribeStar, I wouldn't be able to support either. I'm just glad that Bottomless Pit is like a small handful of developers that will consistently make the new release available to all of us for free. Funny thing I discovered too... if someone leaks the game early each time, we only really get it early one time. After that, we still have to wait the same length of time for the next update/leak as if we were waiting for the next update/official release. But I'm digressing... I think that this update will be exceptional as always and I hope we all have a great time playing it when it comes out :cool:

Best wishes, MauritkCL. Have a great week ahead.

Bottomless Pit

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2023
Thank you for your warm replies. It was really difficult release due to technical problems with my PC. Imagine I made 80% of scenes and animations on my old wooden laptop. Changed graphics settings before every (!) screenshot. So the release can seem kinda simplified in some ways, but I really tried to keep the level of previous releases. I hope you’ll enjoy and will tell how well I coped. Fortunately, my PC is back to work and I’m already working on the script of newer release.
Public release v0.57 will be postponed for 4 days due to personal issues. Sorry. Should be out of town. February 21 instead if 17.

P.S. Start using Bitcoin guys. Lightning Network specifically. It’s financial freedom + privacy. It’s crucial for such type of content. It’s not a piece of cake but definitely worth trying.
I would give everyone who pays in Bitcoin good discount and give free access to early releases to Lightning Node owners who open a channel to my node. Peace ✌

Nov 28, 2023
Oh guys, thank you for warm reviews. I did some mistakes at early stages cause it’s my first game and that’s why you can see some imperfections and glitches, I’ll will try to avoid them. I see you don’t like NTR I’m still not sure about it, just wanted to make story more versatile, and take one of the girls (I would say Anya for prostitution path, cause she is kinda bitchy ex) for some avoidable NTR, but I see your reaction and will act accordingly.
I also notice you don’t like dreams content but it’s kinda make game more lewd at early stages when relationships between characters aren’t tight enough to make some really naughty scenes. In next releases I’m sure there will be dramatically less such scenes.
I’m bit disappointed that all these good reviews haven’t transformed into subscribers or an even a satoshi, I’m not doing it for money, but it’s adding some enthusiasm so please subscribe to my SubscribeStar.adult I’m ready to listen everyone of you no matter your tier. I’m already have two short scripts for other games but I’m not sure I have enough time to start them now so I will focus on Nympho Tamer. Thanks again I appreciate any of you.
P.S. Katya is not bad translation. Only her mother calls her such name.
P.S.S. Are you waiting for Liza-Katie sexual scenes?
And I promise to show MC face less in the next updates. I’ll try to release android version soon as well.
I think prostitution is fine as long as the MC stays in control and keeps the loyalty and relationship with the girl or girls, and overall with Ana, just not getting that much a mean feeling.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
This game is awesome I love the principal perfect for corruption on the school many hardcore scene hahhah

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm, so I'm wondering...does the dildo and lesbians get more action than the male protagonist in this story? Looking at all the images (27), I see no images with MC having sex, only other girls and a heavily used pink dildo. Just wondering before I try this, if this is a heavy voyeur title? (As I'm not a fan of heavy voyeurism content...I prefer the MC is the one getting laid, not the dildo.) :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes