Nov 28, 2023
What a wonderful experience that understands the real joy of training. Seeing the girls change, watching their emotions develop, their self perception warp, the wonderful internal pov prose. Oh this is the good shit. What complaint can I have but that the models could be a more unique art style? Otherwise, there is vivid character in every girl, they all look different. I love how deeply we go into the depraved minds of the girls, seeing them reacting. I enjoy how detailed the training for them, pushing limits for their senses and lusts.

You are doing great work here. You understand it is the internal mind and emotions of the girl that makes corruption good and you let the MC be the one doing it to them and have power over them. Wonderful. I would like to whore out and share all the girls in the Harem including Kitty. The mom I get some people like being that viciously mean, but while I do like degrading her into a slut, I wish there was an option to still be rough with her but not as cruel.

I really like this work's focus what the characters feel over quick one and done generic sex. You have my attention and a fan

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This update looks relatively short.. Which girls storylines get updateS in this release?

I'm wondering if there is enough here to make it worthwhile to play now or wait until there are 2 or 3unplayed updates to jump back in.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeorgBrandt
Nov 28, 2023
Does anybody know anything with this level of in depth psychological and physical training of girls into sluts? VN or HTML is fine. I know of Corruption and love and bimbos, Inner Bimbo, Bimbo Life Coach, Patriarch, and Deviant Discoveries. Anything else as well done as Nympho Tamer for being a corrupting master?

Reactions: wildride69

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I said it before and I will say it now, this game is too good for turning girls into your slaves and whores in a harem, a very rare game, great job, Bottomless Pit (y);)

Many people demand "NTR" from the developer, let's just not put pressure and enjoy the game? when the time comes then there will be ntr for some, while I like how the story and plot are progressing, the introduction of ntr at an unexpected moment may alienate some or not understand the meaning (at least I must say thank you that there are elections). I liked the character of Mc, he doesn’t seem to be a gigachad, but the ability to use over women is the highest praise! (y):devilish:

Nov 28, 2023
I said it before and I will say it now, this game is too good for turning girls into your slaves and whores in a harem, a very rare game, great job, Bottomless Pit (y);)

Many people demand "NTR" from the developer, let's just not put pressure and enjoy the game? when the time comes then there will be ntr for some, while I like how the story and plot are progressing, the introduction of ntr at an unexpected moment may alienate some or not understand the meaning (at least I must say thank you that there are elections). I liked the character of Mc, he doesn’t seem to be a gigachad, but the ability to use over women is the highest praise! (y):devilish:
NTR in this game would be a curse. Whoring, sharing, that fits the themes of this game. Control over the girls is core to the experience. Any group sex with other guys would have to be done on the orders of their Master

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
NTR in this game would be a curse. Whoring, sharing, that fits the themes of this game. Control over the girls is core to the experience. Any group sex with other guys would have to be done on the orders of their Master
I am not against sharing if it is on Mc's orders, as well as his intervention! I agree with you, this would be a really good idea, I hope the developer will consider this idea...

Nov 28, 2023
I am not against sharing if it is on Mc's orders, as well as his intervention! I agree with you, this would be a really good idea, I hope the developer will consider this idea...
It is both a very dark harsh game and a very beautiful story. Kitty is best girl and clearly developing a close connection to the MC and he also clearly loves his sister who he will make a slut. The game does a good job at making you believe that the MC's domination and corruption is a blessing to his subs

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It is both a very dark harsh game and a very beautiful story. Kitty is best girl and clearly developing a close connection to the MC and he also clearly loves his sister who he will make a slut. The game does a good job at making you believe that the MC's domination and corruption is a blessing to his subs
Yeahh! Indeed, this game in terms of corruption and small romantic stories are very well written! but the introduction of NTR, it seems to me a really stupid idea... I just personally don’t see the point in it, people should enjoy the game for what it is, and not demand something... this game is really exciting (y)

Nov 28, 2023
Yeahh! Indeed, this game in terms of corruption and small romantic stories are very well written! but the introduction of NTR, it seems to me a really stupid idea... I just personally don’t see the point in it, people should enjoy the game for what it is, and not demand something... this game is really exciting (y)
I feel NTR would grind against the soul of the game. This is about power and being in charge. Loosing that would be pointless.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I feel NTR would grind against the soul of the game. This is about power and being in charge. Loosing that would be pointless.
Let's hope the Bottomless Pit has an idea on how to implement the story without turning it into controversy. How do some developers like to do this and then slowly begin to lose fans... Most importantly, we wish you good luck, Dev!

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Let's hope the Bottomless Pit has an idea on how to implement the story without turning it into controversy. How do some developers like to do this and then slowly begin to lose fans... Most importantly, we wish you good luck, Dev!
I mean, he started it already sharing is easily as divisive as pure NTR

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I mean, he started it already sharing is easily as divisive as pure NTR
Some dissatisfaction is understandable... but I'm sure many will put up with sharing than ntr. sharing is suitable for such games, like the owner shares his trained whores with others, and it doesn’t have to be LI, it could be girls who have less time or those who fit these questions... I’m sure Dev will find a balance between bimbo whores and sharing, I don’t see the point of adding NTR yet...

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Some dissatisfaction is understandable... but I'm sure many will put up with sharing than ntr. sharing is suitable for such games, like the owner shares his trained whores with others, and it doesn’t have to be LI, it could be girls who have less time or those who fit these questions... I’m sure Dev will find a balance between bimbo whores and sharing, I don’t see the point of adding NTR yet...
and i see no point in adding sharing but here we are

Reactions: LostKing

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
If there ever is NTR in this game, I hope it's something we as the player can choose to do or not. The ONLY knock against this game I have is that we don't have the choice to do these things, they just happen. It would be a LOT more fitting for this type of game to give the player control over the choices the MC makes. Would give an even better power high IMHO.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If there ever is NTR in this game, I hope it's something we as the player can choose to do or not. The ONLY knock against this game I have is that we don't have the choice to do these things, they just happen. It would be a LOT more fitting for this type of game to give the player control over the choices the MC makes. Would give an even better power high IMHO.
Maybe you should just play it instead of making dumb idiotic comments?

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234
Nov 28, 2023
yeah but if they loved you they wouldn't want to do it and if they only do it because you want them to do it, you care not a single shit for them, so there is that.
A guy can fuck multiple girls and side bitches and be fine, but a girl can't fuck for fun or to service her master?
And you care by degrading and slutting them. That is the ethos of Nympho Tamer

Reactions: GeorgBrandt
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes