sengiNGSinWE

Feb 28, 2021
Hmm, so I'm wondering...does the dildo and lesbians get more action than the male protagonist in this story? Looking at all the images (27), I see no images with MC having sex, only other girls and a heavily used pink dildo. Just wondering before I try this, if this is a heavy voyeur title? (As I'm not a fan of heavy voyeurism content...I prefer the MC is the one getting laid, not the dildo.) :unsure:
dw, the mc gets plenty of action, the dildos are mostly used for "training."

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nympho Tamer [v0.57] [Bottomless Pit]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphoTamer-0.57
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
While I LOVE this game, (bright colored whores are the best), the story is getting a bit disjointed. The stuff with the sister doesnt feel properly fleshed-out.

I do look forward to that bodacious teacher finding her, "happiness." :love: :BootyTime:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I mean... Isnt it super-obvious when you look at the picture? Come on. As long as MC did not multiply and changed his appearance, it is quite clear that the dudes on the right are not the MC.
This is one of the issues with the tags on this website, is it NTR if you are willingly choosing the option to share or whore out the girl?
It can become NTR if she ditches MC in favor of the people shes fucking but it can also range between that, sharing and pimping the girl off.

Not sure what will become of it since I won't be choosing that route but it doesn't necessarily mean NTR.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
so there is planned NTR?
I dunno if you can call it NTR. If you look at the most recent release of 0.57 in the whore route you will watch Annie getting drilled by another guy and then you as the MC join in to double team her. At best that is considered sharing, not NTR. Depending on how that route progresses it may include NTR in the future but that depends on if the dev wants to include scenes like that. As for if the girls on the whore route leave the mc, that really depends on how the mc treats them in the future. If he continues to make them feel safe even though they are working as whores then they will feel indebted to him and will stay. If not then they will probably leave but that still depends on how the dev will play out that part of the game.

So far, the harem route doesn't include NTR and I doubt it ever will. At best this is catering to multiple tastes so it's open to more people to play. Thankfully, those optional screens that appear are like switches so will help those who dislike the NTR scenes to continue the harem route without having to worry about seeing them.

Reactions: hentai charley

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I dunno if you can call it NTR. If you look at the most recent release of 0.57 in the whore route you will watch Annie getting drilled by another guy and then you as the MC join in to double team her. At best that is considered sharing, not NTR. Depending on how that route progresses it may include NTR in the future but that depends on if the dev wants to include scenes like that. As for if the girls on the whore route leave the mc, that really depends on how the mc treats them in the future. If he continues to make them feel safe even though they are working as whores then they will feel indebted to him and will stay. If not then they will probably leave but that still depends on how the dev will play out that part of the game.

So far, the harem route doesn't include NTR and I doubt it ever will. At best this is catering to multiple tastes so it's open to more people to play. Thankfully, those optional screens that appear are like switches so will help those who dislike the NTR scenes to continue the harem route without having to worry about seeing them.
sharing is netorase and is a subgenre of NTR, its all the same shit

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Hey Bottomless Pit,

Thanks again for a great update. But, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask a question, or two.

First off, will the different girls, aside from Katie and Liza, also be treated to different, specific fetishes? For example, perhaps Annie, becoming a whore or NTR slut? Or perhaps Stacy becoming a huge latex fetishist submissive? Or perhaps Ms. Steel, becoming a big-titted (rope) bondage slave? Or maybe a new girl, being a huge urophile (toilet/piss fetish)? Or will all girls, basically be reduced to brain-dead, happy, submissive slaves who are subjected to all such fetishes, based on their master's will? I'm curious about your plans.

Second, I've seen the intro of the game (too many time:p), and we see three girls. And at the main menu we see four of them. Are you planning to add more women/characters? The reason I ask is because, many developers start making great games(like this one:love:), and then they keep adding more, and more, and more girls/characters, and they eventually spread themselves too thin, so to speak. And in many cases, they then abandon the games, because it all becomes too big and too complex to handle. I just pray and hope that doesn't happen to this great game!

I hope you don't mind me asking. And thanks again for another wonderfully arousing update. Keep up the good work.

PS: If you ever (at some point in the future) have away for me to support you, that doesn't involve crypto or credit cards. Please let me/us know. I will support you in a heartbeat!

Last edited:

ks-man

May 5, 2020
i allways wanna know, what type of program is used to create and model these types of characters?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes