Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
Maybe you should just play it instead of making dumb idiotic comments?
I have and I don't mind that there are no real choices in the game, it's amazingly hot! One of the best out there. But, there can be improvements made to make it even better. Giving the player a sense of real control over the situation in THIS type of game would be an AMAZING addition. Lighten up Francis.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have and I don't mind that there are no real choices in the game, it's amazingly hot! One of the best out there. But, there can be improvements made to make it even better. Giving the player a sense of real control over the situation in THIS type of game would be an AMAZING addition. Lighten up Francis.
You obviously haven't...or skipped all the boring dialogue ;)

If there ever is NTR in this game
There is...depending on your deffinition.
I hope it's something we as the player can choose to do or not
You can...
we don't have the choice to do these things, they just happen.
You do have the choice...in fact you get an entitre screen forcing you to make that choice or you can't continue.

Next?

Last edited:

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
You obviously haven't...or skipped all the boring dialogue ;)

There is...depending on your deffinition.

You can...

You do have the choice...in fact you get an entitre screen forcing you to make that choice or you can't continue.

Next?
Where are these choices? Cause I literally played through the entire game last night and there wasn't a single choice there beyond the MC's name, online nickname and the age of Katie. I am playing this on PC. I am GENUINELY asking where these choices are. Is this game meant to be played in VR or something?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Where are these choices? Cause I literally played through the entire game last night and there wasn't a single choice there beyond the MC's name, online nickname and the age of Katie. I am playing this on PC. I am GENUINELY asking where these choices are. Is this game meant to be played in VR or something?
The big major choice was at the end of v0.53 IIRC...may have been the update before. LIke I said, you literally cannot contine past this choice, you have to make a decision whether to add your ex-gf to your 'harem' or whore her out.

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
The big major choice was at the end of v0.53 IIRC...may have been the update before. LIke I said, you literally cannot contine past this choice, you have to make a decision whether to add your ex-gf to your 'harem' or whore her out.
Ah yes. I forgot about that one. Are there others that I am forgetting here? I'm obviously going to play through this game again, it's AMAZING!, so I don't want to miss anything I shouldn't lol.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ah yes. I forgot about that one. Are there others that I am forgetting here? I'm obviously going to play through this game again, it's AMAZING!, so I don't want to miss anything I shouldn't lol.
No, that's as far as any potential psuedo-NTR goes at this moment. But as I've mentioned before in this thread, if you're actively pushing for that, it's not really NTR is it?

What the dev chooses in the future is unknown, but I doubt very much there will be any in this at all...it's pretty wholesome really given the actual content story idea.

cdizzle14

Aug 19, 2021
I freaking LOVE how the characters change hairstyles throughout the game, too. I wish more games put in that sort of attention to detail. Thank you my man! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: barbarella2021

EddyVanRip

Sep 25, 2019
Hi I have issues with the performance of the game and is only in this update, all animations, transitions, they got frozen, I have to click multiple times to get them move on, and when scroll back , they move an a normal speed but then got frozen again, I play in pc, with 12 Gb Ram , 1 tb SSD and intel I3 3.00ghz. It neves happend this in early stages and in the previously update, just in this one. can you help me fix this with a optimal setup ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bottomless Pit

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hi I have issues with the performance of the game and is only in this update, all animations, transitions, they got frozen, I have to click multiple times to get them move on, and when scroll back , they move an a normal speed but then got frozen again, I play in pc, with 12 Gb Ram , 1 tb SSD and intel I3 3.00ghz. It neves happend this in early stages and in the previously update, just in this one. can you help me fix this with a optimal setup ?
I'm shocked you ever got this to work at all on an I3 processor. I had to google it to figure out what it was I would bet you dollars to donuts this is a huge part of the problem. This is what I get when I google Intel I3 if this is the CPU I shudder to to think what GPU they paired it with.

If you only need a laptop or desktop PC for the simplest of computing at home, at an affordable price, then a Core i3 is probably the best Intel processor for you.

Reactions: EddyVanRip

EddyVanRip

Sep 25, 2019
I'm shocked you ever got this to work at all on an I3 processor. I had to google it to figure out what it was I would bet you dollars to donuts this is a huge part of the problem. This is what I get when I google Intel I3 if this is the CPU I shudder to to think what GPU they paired it with.

If you only need a laptop or desktop PC for the simplest of computing at home, at an affordable price, then a Core i3 is probably the best Intel processor for you.
The strange part is that before the update in run very smooth, almost every game here that works on RenPy go very well, i dont think is the processor, I even do very simple desing works on Cad and Adobe

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The strange part is that before the update in run very smooth, almost every game here that works on RenPy go very well, i dont think is the processor, I even do very simple desing works on Cad and Adobe
Even though the games seems static on Renpy and RPMG engines they aren't really. The Engines get updated and patched and the graphics quality improves. I noticed this when I played the updates, because the graphics look much better this patch imo so I'm betting it's your graphics card and GPU causing your current issues. Have you tried a compressed version because usually those have downgraded graphics that may help you.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Just finished the latest update, awesome as always! the way Lisa was so unexpectedly attached to Mc and the way she said that she wanted him to impregnate her or give her a child was unexpected and hot, especially this moment as if the owner and his bitches
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude, Bottomless Pit you must give us a scene with this busty woman! wow horny's!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the NTR scene, although I’m not a fan, I tried them, from the old save, you know, it was really good, it’s especially nice that Mc didn’t stay out and joined, good job dude! although I liked the camshows scene more, I'm sure in the future we will see interesting ideas from Mc for the humiliated bitch on camshows!

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes