Brokowski

May 17, 2021
I liked it a lot at first, but then the girls' designs become more horrendous. Seriously, what a disappointment that there is always that cliché of corruption = horrendous, with clown makeup, giant breasts, obese lips.. Why not keep your original design..
It's very disgusting. I don't understand why they have to be uglier the more corrupt they are
Im sorry but that shit is exactly why im here :coffee::sneaky:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphoTamer-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I liked it a lot at first, but then the girls' designs become more horrendous. Seriously, what a disappointment that there is always that cliché of corruption = horrendous, with clown makeup, giant breasts, obese lips.. Why not keep your original design..
It's very disgusting. I don't understand why they have to be uglier the more corrupt they are
I haven't noticed this. You've piqued my curiosity. Do you have any examples you can post?

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
With a Game where you "Try" to make a Nympho, I can Not understand Why that "Bukkake" is NOT in this game?
The "Nympho" should be literally showered with Cream
1700096436510.png
Could someone PLEASE explain why it isn't??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bottomless Pit

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
They become so ugly after corruption that it doesn't matter that they are prostitutes. I hate that cliché
L take
Most games do not have such a thing

This "cliche" thing you are talking about, exists only in your head. Like such games are super rare
And some of us enjoy such things

The girls become much hotter with bigger lips, tits and ass
Dressing more sluuty and sexy <3

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Corruption does it as does it's sequel by the same dev, Lust Village I think it is.
Dafuq are you on about? Village is neither a sequel or by the same dev.

^^ I'm an idiot...disregard.

Last edited:

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Dafuq are you on about? Village is neither a sequel or by the same dev.
Lust Village and Corruption were both made by the same dev Mr. C, try actually looking it up. It's not a sequel though, wrong word. I meant it as his next game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Lust Village and Corruption were both made by the same dev Mr. C, try actually looking it up. It's not a sequel though, wrong word. I meant it as his next game.
Ahh nevermind...my apologies, was thinking of something different and also completely misunderstood your post. So I'll just get my coat heh.

Moving on...nothing to see here...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Finding actual maturity on this board is always surprising and appreciated.

Hats off to you sir
Well, to be fair...anyone around here who knows me knows I can be (can...am(?)) evil arrogant ass...

However, the dark lord is always man short enough to admit when he is wrong....(damn schwartz)

Which isn't often....because being good is dumb....

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Well, to be fair...anyone around here who knows me knows I can be (can...am(?)) evil arrogant ass...

However, the dark lord is always man short enough to admit when he is wrong....(damn schwartz)

Which isn't often....because being good is dumb....
Now your quoting one of my favorite movies! I like you even more.

May the Schwartz Be With You!! :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Corruption does it as does it's sequel by the same dev, Lust Village I think it is.
Thank you, good sir, for pointing those games out. Corruption looks especially promising.

Edit: I checked it out and it seems that the dev decided to go for quantity instead of quality. That game isn't my cup of tea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bottomless Pit

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Before I go any further with this game (Don't worry - I like it very much). I have to ask will this game involve any NTR in the future and if so, will it be avoidable? I'm not interested in NTR games, so I just ask for my own sake.
6 years for your first comment? I am always amazed by this stuff.

The game is introducing a path to whore-out your ex. Or, you can keep her to yourself in your harem. So, yes and yes, to answer your question.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes