2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Public to Patreon version patch

Features:
-Upgrades version of your game from public to max tier patreon (unlocks paywalled content)
-Should work with any future version

Installation:
-Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
-Run the game. The first run may be slow, please wait.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please leave a like on this post to support my works. This will help me continue to create useful cracks and patches for the community. Thank you!​

Last edited:

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020

Features:
-Upgrades version of your game from public to max tier patreon (unlocks paywalled content)

Installation:
-Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
-Run the game. The first run may be slow, please wait.

Your likes on this post boost the chance of new patches coming out and old ones being updated faster
You're gonna make at least "medhathobo" happy as he was complaining the game wasn't cracked :ROFLMAO:
I tested it, it worked nicely actually. I'm quite curious to see how you did so this work even on later build (I tested it on the bêta-testing version, so modified Assembly-CSharp, but it still worked)
Not obligated to answer trough

Reactions: NewAssInTown

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
You're gonna make at least "medhathobo" happy as he was complaining the game wasn't cracked :ROFLMAO:
I tested it, it worked nicely actually. I'm quite curious to see how you did so this work even on later build (I tested it on the bêta-testing version, so modified Assembly-CSharp, but it still worked)
Its hooking the game process and executes code at runtime

Reactions: NewAssInTown

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
I see you added the monster cock option - thanks. Just a note seems to not be working properly (cycles white, black cock but not green or whatever).

Aside, if feasible could be more fun if a more monstrous cock for monster rather than just colour change used in future (but no stress, if pain in the neck, just a suggestion).

Other comment, the new building for staff - confusing and unclear how to use. It seems to be a setting for cycling and assigning staff but was not able for example to assign (assign "supervise") to other glory hole for example.

I intend to do patreon, good work worth supporting.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Version: Alpha 0.4 Public
Feedback on the tutorial:
  1. Being unable to follow the directions until finishing the whole set of directions makes the whole thing annoying and more complex to follow.
  2. Having Seraphina blocking the area you are supposed to be reading or examining makes it aggravating to try and learn what you are supposed to read (especially if a user has a short attention span or difficulty remembering specific: comments or words) NFT tutorial pic.jpg
  3. Making each step of the tutorial several pages/clicks long is more irritating than "helpful". Micro details don't clarify a lot and just add more steps than necessary.

Feb 1, 2018
Well, it's something unique. Too bad many of the features I want to see in action are still under construction. However, I want more outfits to begin with. Not exactly very good to have maybe five outfits and then have to be unlocked by getting special characters. Like, I would love to have one character dress up as Sakura Haruno or Katara. I get that this game is new and all so I am just throwing suggestions.

KittyNyan

Nov 25, 2023

Features:
If you like the game consider supporting developer on patreon
Why do you have to make it so complicated? You only need to edit 2 lines of code.

Just place Assembly-CSharp.dll to Nymphomania Fantasy Town_Data\Managed

Maybe it's time to protect your game with denuvo? lol

Last edited:

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Peacefeel

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Why do you have to make it so complicated? You only need to edit 2 lines of code.
Copying few files and one file into game folder is surely makes big difference.
Don't forget to remake the patch every time new update/hotfix comes out. As well as figuring out what to do from the point when developer decides to switch scripting backend

BTW Denuvo is really bad, all cracked version work with better FPS than legal version. Isn't it a shame ?
Denuvo costs shit ton of money and the sole reason for it is to delay leak of cracked version of the game for literally a few days, because the main sales profit comes from first couple of days after release, then it drops significantly. So many AAA games removes it at some point.

Reactions: KittyNyan

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019

1. Maybe add a single mention of that at the very beginning of your tutorial :).
  2. A hide/show button would be awesome since she keeps referring to things she is actively blocking sight of.
  3. I would suggest moving her around the screen (top right as an example instead of bottom left or even have her hide herself and make whatever she was describing blink several times to highlight it.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Thanks for the answer.

Then you're going to be happy because the changes are already done and will be added in the Christmas version, which will be released on December 20th. (For both public and patreon version, only for this version, to celebrate Christmas) In this version, the name box disappears slowly, the girl moves to the left, and the dialog box goes down, leaving only an arrow to bring it back.

Yeah, sorry about the grammar errors. I don't use any translation program on forums or Discord, but I do use them for the game. I even got some help from an American for the game, but that was back at version 0.2, if I remember correctly.

Actually, the word I wanted to use is 'though,' misspelled due to both my French accent and my dyslexia, resulting in a completely different word. :D

But you're right, I should use a translation tool to make better responses.

Reactions: circuitarity

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
But you're right, I should use a translation tool to make better responses.
That's hilarious I didn't detect any French accent in your previous posts :p
You do just fine especially if you have dyslexia, I wouldn't change a whole lot it would just slow you down :)

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Nice that there has been a rework for anal. Hope that can be trained separately also. To create girls that have passion for certain types of sex.
Should try this again (played the release only).

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Thank you, understood now on the monster cock (et merci quand même) - for the Sanctuary instructions what was or is confusing is understanding how the Supervision/Assignment works. I think I understand one assigns a girl to a building as "supervised" and with the Sanctuary staffed she will automatically cycle in and out for that building depending on the settings but not to other buildings. If that is the case then understood but it was slightly ambigous in the Help and found myself unsure. Thanks for the engagement, I did indeed become a Patreon, my usual habit after testing a game and seeing it active, your approach for this site is probably wise (just ignore the inevitable trolling negative people).

Reactions: UnifoxStudio
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes