2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I also get freezes and game not responding errors
Hi !
May I ask you when does it freezes / not responding ?
Did you had already played older version and it's only in this version ?
( )

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
Is there any way to auto-assign a character? After their stamina go to 0 they automaticly go to dormitory but when they fully rest up they don't go back to work just waiting there me to assign them again.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Is there any way to auto-assign a character? After their stamina go to 0 they automaticly go to dormitory but when they fully rest up they don't go back to work just waiting there me to assign them again.
Hi !
The building responsible for managing the girls is almost ready and will be added to the Alpha 0.4 !
It should come (for Patreon) early december ! And one week later for the public release.

Reactions: Brololol

phezq

Jul 31, 2021
Hi !
May I ask you when does it freezes / not responding ?
Did you had already played older version and it's only in this version ?
( Old Alpha 0.2 version )
I experienced a similar bug with the game suddenly lagging and stopped responding entirely, hard to pin down what caused the initial slowdown, but the crash happened when I tried to dismiss a villager with poor traits

Hope this feedback helps!

(Edit: accidentally quoted twice)

Last edited:

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Has quite some potential.
Some future thoughts that might be practical - in sex locations allow / improve control for sex partner (e.g. allow for Orc or Furry sex partner). Brothel does have dick colour changer but a bit difficult to use (did see one can get to green as I suppose a goblin colour but easy to accidentally click past).

Tutorial is decent but I found it tended to freeze between "chapters"

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I experienced a similar bug with the game suddenly lagging and stopped responding entirely, hard to pin down what caused the initial slowdown, but the crash happened when I tried to dismiss a villager with poor traits

Hope this feedback helps!

(Edit: accidentally quoted twice)
Hi ! Sorry for the late reply, I tried to reproduce the lag on my PC but failed to ... I suppose you've played since, but anyways, in case of, could you share youre player.log and player-prev.log ? It's here :
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Unifox Game Studio\Nymphomania Fantasy Town

Has quite some potential.
Some future thoughts that might be practical - in sex locations allow / improve control for sex partner (e.g. allow for Orc or Furry sex partner). Brothel does have dick colour changer but a bit difficult to use (did see one can get to green as I suppose a goblin colour but easy to accidentally click past).

Tutorial is decent but I found it tended to freeze between "chapters"
That's an interesting idea, we're working on the UI, wich are purple placeholder everywhere for now, so maybe we'll think about maybe some preset for dick color, like Night Elf, Orc, or thing like this.
We're definitly working on improving the UI so I'll take your idea !

I'm gonna check the chapters then, you meaned when you choose chapters ?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Tried 3.0. A few gameplay suggestions for future builds:

-The way rank is currently implemented only influences level cap. This leads to it always being better to dismiss low level girls and replace them rather than waste time training the low ranks. Some ideas that would make a better balance between keeping old girls and buying new ones:
-All girls start at level 1 regardless of rank. This way training facilities have a purpose and old low rank girls are worth keeping for longer. Also likewise it's better to just save for only SS rank girls instead of settling for S, unless you just want to see them all. The mobile game timer is not the correct way to balance these IMO.
-Rank effects other things such as number of traits, chances of stronger traits, and race rarity (ie D rank will 99% be Human, C rank you can get Elves, B beast girls and orcs, etc).

-Traits eventually need to be more interesting than just stat changes. I didn't even look at them once I realized they simply don't change much.

-Moods seem completely random and irrelevant. Yeah they take a small stat hit, but who cares you're still making a huge profit. Also they're seemingly always in a bad mood. Only S and SS ranks seem to keep positive.

Other than that, looking forward to future updates on this.

Reactions: UnifoxStudio

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Tried 3.0. A few gameplay suggestions for future builds:

-The way rank is currently implemented only influences level cap. This leads to it always being better to dismiss low level girls and replace them rather than waste time training the low ranks. Some ideas that would make a better balance between keeping old girls and buying new ones:
-All girls start at level 1 regardless of rank. This way training facilities have a purpose and old low rank girls are worth keeping for longer. Also likewise it's better to just save for only SS rank girls instead of settling for S, unless you just want to see them all. The mobile game timer is not the correct way to balance these IMO.
-Rank effects other things such as number of traits, chances of stronger traits, and race rarity (ie D rank will 99% be Human, C rank you can get Elves, B beast girls and orcs, etc).

-Traits eventually need to be more interesting than just stat changes. I didn't even look at them once I realized they simply don't change much.

-Moods seem completely random and irrelevant. Yeah they take a small stat hit, but who cares you're still making a huge profit. Also they're seemingly always in a bad mood. Only S and SS ranks seem to keep positive.

Other than that, looking forward to future updates on this.
Mood will have an overlay displaying why they are in bad mood, because they aren't totally random actually (still a little randomized but it's easy to get them happy once you know what to do, just keep your hygiene / well being high and that would be great). I'll try making it for the next version.

Later, traits will unlock some sex scenes for girl. We want the bookstore to be the place to buy book, book who will add trait like "BDSM", or by staying for a long time in the dungeon. Lesbian traits too. Those special traits will be on purple but they aren't coded for now trough

Number of traits and chances of stronger traits are already done, specially for S/S+ rank who got 5 or 6 good traits, while other can go up to 5 maximum with potential bad traits, maybe need a little rebalancing trough.
The starting to level 1 totally make sense ! I think we will add it to the next version !
We'll see for the timer, probably gonna reduce it a little cause 10 minutes is pretty long trough.

Thank for the review !

Tanjim24

Apr 12, 2022
I AM ALSO FACING THE FORCE STOP PROBLEM AFTER PLAYING FOR SOME TIME BUT NEED TO SAY THE GAME IS GOOD

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Lack of creampie options is a bit disappointing.
There is some good potential here though.

Mar 21, 2023
I was working through the tutorial and it appears to have glitched out on the part where it asks to "Open a characters card. Click on one of the girls".

I am running the game at 4k with max settings. I am using a laptop with a i9-12900hk, 32GB DDR5-5600, and RTX 3080Ti so I don't think its a resource issue.

Also how does one get the cheats to work?

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I was working through the tutorial and it appears to have glitched out on the part where it asks to "Open a characters card. Click on one of the girls".

I am running the game at 4k with max settings. I am using a laptop with a i9-12900hk, 32GB DDR5-5600, and RTX 3080Ti so I don't think its a resource issue.

Also how does one get the cheats to work?
Yeah, I tryed it too and if you click on the girl before she ask you, it just doesn't work. Gonna fix that, thanks ;)

Cheat are simple, just set the toggle to activated and you've got nothing else to do.
But you need to have a villager (or citizen) version to can activate them

Reactions: furryfuntime21

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
I'm gonna check the chapters then, you meaned when you choose chapters ?
Yes, I ended up restarting every time I wanted to move chapters - in tutorial (or more accurately, frequently probably not literally every time). The game would get stuck.

In normal game play no issue so far - occasioal lag but not terrible.

phezq

Jul 31, 2021
Hi ! Sorry for the late reply, I tried to reproduce the lag on my PC but failed to ... I suppose you've played since, but anyways, in case of, could you share youre player.log and player-prev.log ? It's here :
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Unifox Game Studio\Nymphomania Fantasy Town
Here you go, hope it helps troubleshooting :)
Btw, I also noticed another minor bug with the new seasonal (Halloween) Lantern reverting it's model into the Dead Tree upon loading a game, though when selected it's labeled as Street Lantern

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Here you go, hope it helps troubleshooting :)
Btw, I also noticed another minor bug with the new seasonal (Halloween) Lantern reverting it's model into the Dead Tree upon loading a game, though when selected it's labeled as Street Lantern
Wuups, I'll fix the lantern right now ! Thank you for the report

But for all the lag or crash, I played 1H35 (in one go) while hiring, firing, building ... Nothing happenned and the game played smoothly (With more than 100 girls), so I don't know ...
May I ask you your PC component ?
Personnally I'm on a i5-9600K, 48Go of RAM and a RTX 2060 so I guess I'm not that bad.

Also, you had light on your map ? If so, does the lag happen only when there's light ?

phezq

Jul 31, 2021
Wuups, I'll fix the lantern right now ! Thank you for the report

But for all the lag or crash, I played 1H35 (in one go) while hiring, firing, building ... Nothing happenned and the game played smoothly (With more than 100 girls), so I don't know ...
May I ask you your PC component ?
Personnally I'm on a i5-9600K, 48Go of RAM and a RTX 2060 so I guess I'm not that bad.

Also, you had light on your map ? If so, does the lag happen only when there's light ?
My PC specs are Ryzen 7 3700, 32Gb RAM, Geforce GTX 1660 Super
The crash happened gradually, as in it slowed down in response time until it stopped responding entirely.
So I am guessing I encountered a memory dump issue
I don't recall if it was daytime, or I have placed any "lighting decor" and I had roughly ~50 villagers at the time
Hope this helps :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphomaniaFantasyTown-0.4Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes