2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
the game has potential, though most of the buildings dont do anything. and it needs a better way to deal with the girls panel. Once you summon 10+ girls it gets messy and confusing.

And a faster time speed option is nice
The faster time speed option is already added for the next version :)
a pause, x1, x2 and x4 option (For everyone)

We also added a global control panel using the City Hall, I hope it will respond to what you were saying.
It permit you to remove / add girl from building, rank up, release and more !

Thank you, we're gonna add building functionality with each release :) For the 0.2 it's the city hall, beauty parlor and bath !

The release should come soon for patreon and one week later for public release.

there news on patreon
We post news every monday about the development of the game (there's also character poll for patreon), and the next release should come soon :)
I'm not sure if this was a question or not, sorry if it wasn't

Reactions: phezq

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
I keep getting freezes and 'program not responding's.

Also, why don't the girls automatically go back to work after they rest up?

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I keep getting freezes and 'program not responding's.

Also, why don't the girls automatically go back to work after they rest up?
When does the freezes and "program not responding" happen ?

Also, for the going back to work automatically...
We're still working on the game, but I can tell you it's something planned for soon (The 0.4, following the road map posted on patreon, it's planned for december). There will be a building to supervise girl work and make your life easier, but everything come with a price. (I mean ... in-game. The building will cost money)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphomaniaFantasyTown-0.2Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Alright, So tutorial. It said build lv3 inn but turn out inn got 4 level including lv0 soo I kept building "lv3" around and can not continue until I build lv2. Soo might as well change that to lv4 and lastly select road to build is FPS hungry for me idk why and that all. Cant review much this early on

Reactions: UnifoxStudio

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Alright, So tutorial. It said build lv3 inn but turn out inn got 4 level including lv0 soo I kept building "lv3" around and can not continue until I build lv2. Soo might as well change that to lv4 and lastly select road to build is FPS hungry for me idk why and that all. Cant review much this early on
You're right, it can be bothersome to make it exactly "lv3". I'm gonna change it to "at least lv 2" for the next version, I think it's better than ask for a precise lvl.

For the FPS, can I ask you how much before and how much when you draw road ?

Thank you for playing and the review :)

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
When does the freezes and "program not responding" happen ?

Also, for the going back to work automatically...
We're still working on the game, but I can tell you it's something planned for soon (The 0.4, following the road map posted on patreon, it's planned for december). There will be a building to supervise girl work and make your life easier, but everything come with a price. (I mean ... in-game. The building will cost money)
...shouldn't you be able to do that already in the town hall/castle?

Anyway, it's just general gameplay-opening and closing tabs, moving the camera around...stuff like that.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Before I record it was drop from my screen limit fps 75 to steady at 15 but after i record my fps steady at 63-65. I assume it like many game one time thing to loading resources etc.

Reactions: UnifoxStudio

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Is there a way to transfer saves from v0.1 to v0.2 or do i have to play from start again?
Yeah, simply open the old folder of your game. Go inside the Data folder, and there's a "Save" folder. Copy / Paste on the new folder of the game.
Alternativly you can decompress the game on the same location as before, so it merge.
"Nymphomania Fantasy Town\Nymphomania Fantasy Town_Data"
You can also copy / paste save itself, it's file named like this : "Save000.save"
I don't recommend modifying "parameter.save" or "general.save" trough

Ok the previous message is kinda a mess, so I wrote a new clearer answer :

Save file are located here :
"Nymphomania Fantasy Town\Nymphomania Fantasy Town_Data\Save"
Save file itself it named like this :
"Save000.save" 000 is the slot, it can go up to 020 currently.
You can move save freely from one version to another, it shouldn't have error.

The Save folder is created a runtime, so if there's isn't one, just create one. It'll work

Reactions: Pahlevy

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to decipher the Curse of the automatic translator in some unity games, these damn squares appear to me instead of translation, a few Unity games succeed with me and the texts appear correctly, but in most games of this class only the squares appear
ScreenShot_20231031011836.png

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to decipher the Curse of the automatic translator in some unity games, these damn squares appear to me instead of translation, a few Unity games succeed with me and the texts appear correctly, but in most games of this class only the squares appear
View attachment 3047583
What did you use to translate and in what language did you translated it ?
If it's a language like japanese, korean, arabic ... A language who don't use the latin alphabet, it's the reason why. We have font for the latin alphabet, but not other

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
What did you use to translate and in what language did you translated it ?
If it's a language like japanese, korean, arabic ... A language who don't use the latin alphabet, it's the reason why. We have font for the latin alphabet, but not other
Arabic
Is there no solution to this problem:eek:
But there are games that work well, for example
ScreenShot_20231101050712.png

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Arabic
Is there no solution to this problem:eek:
But there are games that work well, for example
Guessing your talking about Unity games only and not game made with other game engine, I'm pretty sure there does is an shady way of doing it. You're using BepInEx, right ?

This thing could help you, but you would need to know what Unity version they are using, it seems (2023.1.8f1 for me, in case you would want).

But you would be blocked by the fact that it's really not easy to make a font asset for non-latin letter (even more if you never used Unity before).
The hexadecimal range for arabic is "0600–06FF", I tried creating a font with it using the google NotoSans Arabic, but it failed to create it. ( )
Some kind a ready to go TMP font made by Unity for other language would be really great but no, they haven't done this, sadly.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes