JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I am just baffled by the PMxYarizo NTR-enjoyers' capacity to still keep going about this stuff, but forget that the literal reason they aren't getting OG stuff about that pairing is because they are not TB's patrons and actually voting for it. In truth, as it can be seen by the posts above as they beg and, at times, demand for fanart of this stuff is that the only reason they are happy about this guy drawing said fanart is that they are getting it for free.

I normally wouldn't mind the 'free is better', but as someone that knows how tedious it can be to draw stuff, I would suggest putting a price/fee about those 'commissions' since going all out free will only be a recipe for some unsavory events in the long run.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I wanted to ask the opinion of the fans of this post. I found a way to add sounds, would it be a bad idea to add voice actress sounds for erotic events?

WanXDV2546

Jul 4, 2023
View attachment 522425

Overview:
The protagonists are a male fledgeling adventurer and a priestess.
The priestess is modest and ladylike for the public, but in fact, she is deeply into the adventurer and crazy about his dick.
The story is about the girl who is way too horny on the contrary to appearance.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-24
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Developer: TechnoBrake - - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.50
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice: If you come across blank text boxes while playing the latest update this is because that content has not yet been translated to English

Why this game was re-instated, read HERE.
Before you start screeching like a broken record, read
HERE.
Regarding the NTR/Vanilla content in game, read
HERE.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Extra: SAVE -

Thank you AromaticFox for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 522427 View attachment 522428 View attachment 522429 View attachment 522431 View attachment 522430 View attachment 522433 View attachment 522432
Yes yes

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
I wanted to ask the opinion of the fans of this post. I found a way to add sounds, would it be a bad idea to add voice actress sounds for erotic events?
IMHO yes. It would be a bad idea, voice is really hit or miss and hearing the hentai girl voice screaming HEYAAAAA a million times is not sexy not to mention the barrier language, the game " Spirit Squeezing Devil's - 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game" is an example of what I'm talking about as most of the voiced erotic scenes can only really work for Japanese speaking person

Reactions: Hybr1d0

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
IMHO yes. It would be a bad idea, voice is really hit or miss and hearing the hentai girl voice screaming HEYAAAAA a million times is not sexy not to mention the barrier language, the game " Spirit Squeezing Devil's - 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game" is an example of what I'm talking about as most of the voiced erotic scenes can only really work for Japanese speaking person
If I had in mind to listen to the same sound repeatedly. it can be annoying. Well, I'll leave that option aside. It will be time to wait for the port of the game to find out if it can be modified without corrupting the source code.

Feb 11, 2018
There was a guy who dubbed over it , and that hilarious stream still remains the golden standard for this game. Wouldn't mind having them dub over more of the scenes! :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes