Somatig

Feb 20, 2021
Guys i have a question some of Yarizo sprites don't appear and in battles yarizo don't does nothing.
can i fix that.
(sorry for my english i'm still learning).

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
So in this MV version, do we have to start all over once again? No way to transfer saved data? Also, is there less content because of the transfer?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
And yeah there's less content for now, Current plan is something like 5 releases to get us back to parity.

Reactions: Soul_Devour

zwoobie

Jan 15, 2018
Techno commented on his twitter That he has a bad event planned with PM / I hope you add that and add events that kohaku has to PM. As an example: harassment, sexual attacks. etc by mobs
Finally! He's been beating around the bush for too long when it comes to PM imo, and all because she has an army of loyal simps that want to protecc thur qween. Hope she gets more corruption / NTR events in the future

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
In general this restructuring update is a surprisingly good idea, it'll help fix many issues with the game and hopefully reduce some of Techno's noodle soup coding lol. Although I pray to the god above that this shit doesn't turn to another Summertime Saga "tech update" situation, pretty please...

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes