Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Finally! He's been beating around the bush for too long when it comes to PM imo, and all because she has an army of loyal simps that want to protecc thur qween. Hope she gets more corruption / NTR events in the future
No matter how many legions you want to defend PM from such events. It is impossible since it is a venture company just like Kohaku. It should have the same corruption and event stats. like the princess I have more if you let the mobs jump on PM has an event but they are repeated. need to add events as kohaku has

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Is it me or the game is a bit broken on this version ? Some quest or even straight up infinit black screen me :/
Same here lad it's hella buggy, though it is to be expected, tech updates like these break a lot of things. It will take him a while to port everything and fix the subsequent bugs.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphomaniaPriestess-MV1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NymphomaniaPriestess-VXACE0.50
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Hello.I encountered various bugs in the mv version. When I try to sleep to next day, in the morning game stops and shows a error "overwrite_char not defined" and the folder turns into read only. Also I can't enter adventurers guild which is the fire and foremost quest. Being version 1.1 shouldn't be this game at least playable? If I am understanding some thing wrong please correct me.

Sep 16, 2021
It's a shame we probably won't get any new content for months, instead he is going to focus on porting it, which is good, but the drought in new stuff is really bad.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Is there any way to fix or like use something else or is it just how it is for now
no clue what x2 is
impossible. try to integrate the www to the new port. and the game crashed. And well it was silly of me since it is another engine. so we just have to wait. I also tried various actions, it seems, only these events mentioned by techno. the others are just errors. but apart from that there are errors when sleeping, entering areas or trying to go alone. But wait is new engine

Reactions: Treefucker

Yukiteko

Jul 7, 2020
I can wait for the new content, because I finally don't need Windows Magnifier to play this game anymore lmao.

Sep 16, 2021
View attachment 522425

Overview:
The protagonists are a male fledgeling adventurer and a priestess.
The priestess is modest and ladylike for the public, but in fact, she is deeply into the adventurer and crazy about his dick.
The story is about the girl who is way too horny on the contrary to appearance.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: TechnoBrake - - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: MV 1.1
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice: If you come across blank text boxes while playing the latest update this is because that content has not yet been translated to English

Why this game was re-instated, read HERE.
Before you start screeching like a broken record, read
HERE.
Regarding the NTR/Vanilla content in game, read
HERE.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

VX ACE v0.50

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 522427 View attachment 522428 View attachment 522429 View attachment 522431 View attachment 522430 View attachment 522433 View attachment 522432
how do you get the scene in the fifth picture on the title thread??? Was it removed and only in earlier versions of the game?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes