Mar 9, 2021
Damn, I didn't think we'd get the MV port this soon.

Edit: I was wrong. There's like nothing here. What the hell?
You can't even walk into the adventurer's guild or leave the building. You can't even meet Yarizo because you never go to the port. I suppose he needs to show that something is being worked on. I guess it's better than nothing. Some of the mob scenes made it, but the story is gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarXzeN

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Damn, I didn't think we'd get the MV port this soon.

Edit: I was wrong. There's like nothing here. What the hell?
You can't even walk into the adventurer's guild or leave the building. You can't even meet Yarizo because you never go to the port. I suppose he needs to show that something is being worked on. I guess it's better than nothing. Some of the mob scenes made it, but the story is gone.
It's the first port, there will be many ports which extends the content iirc he said he just ported literally the base system

Reactions: DarXzeN

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
look this might be a dumb question but how do you start a new game and get past the part where "jimmy" pops up (the part where i asume you name your character) i tried hitting enter. tried typing stuff. clicked around, i seem to be stuck. how do i get past this?
Just type and delete a letter and it will work.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
the porting is nice and all but, personally i just wish the guy could actually focus on making more content rather than porting an incomplete game
In his social networks, as in his patreon, I consult about future projects. He mentioned that he is aware that he forgot several unfinished events or integrated options but without graphics. I hope that is not a lie about that

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've seen that there's actually a "NTR off switch" in the game... What does that actually do? Does it prevent the priestess from cheating on the male MC or does it prevent you, the MC from fucking other girls? Or both?

Also, there's no option to always just play as the priestess is there? NTR is actually kinda fun for me but only if I don't play the character getting cucked so basically either the girl or the guy fucking the cheating girl.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Does it prevent the priestess from cheating on the male MC
Not entirely, it only blocks certain unavoidable NTR scenes and the Yarizo relationship. You can still tank Kohaku's love stat and build up her lust stat to unlock some optional cheating scenes with her from random guys around town. You'd have to go completely out of your way to do it though, she starts at 100 love and 0 lust and it's no small amount of grinding to reverse that without cheats.
does it prevent you, the MC from fucking other girls?
No, it has no impact on the MC's ability to cheat on Kohaku. There's a decent amount of cheating scenes MMC can do.
Also, there's no option to always just play as the priestess is there? NTR is actually kinda fun for me but only if I don't play the character getting cucked so basically either the girl or the guy fucking the cheating girl.
No, although Kohaku does have quite a bit of solo content where you're playing as her. For what it's worth though Jimmy is an incredibly under developed character to the point that he's virtually impossible to treat as a self insert. So you won't be able to complete quests and get through the storyline without playing as him, but you really shouldn't be identifying with him for getting cheated on or w/e. He's kinda just there.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I've seen that there's actually a "NTR off switch" in the game... What does that actually do? Does it prevent the priestess from cheating on the male MC or does it prevent you, the MC from fucking other girls? Or both?

You as the player can enable netorare or netorase individually, as part of the game-start options. I think the male character can cheat on the priestess either way. You can also split your party to go play either the male character or the priestess, but the story missions will have you working together on quests.

chaojihongzhong

Jul 10, 2023
I also have the same problem. Didn't find any fix yet. chaojihongzhong I was talking about the cross mark.
MV version i have this cross mark too except bar weaponshop and potionshop. i think need to puch plot. because i think this game is 1.1 version should not't just can in the 3 room. but error too much! even can't puch the plot. even can't play this game!(Earl of Lemongrab scream) so sad

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes