Apr 2, 2018
If someone finds out how to solve these classic errors in rpgmv. Well, or all the other problems like not the availability of other buildings and locations. Please reply to this message to me.
p.s still found a young witch who gives a quest, but in the end there is an error.

Reactions: Invalid40

DaVoi

Dec 30, 2021
yo, i tried to get the alter outfit at the church, but an error pops on, and the game crashes, and cant go to any other building too, someone has the same problem?

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
i dont think you want a save bro
you´re going to miss like half of the stuff with a save
With saves you can do the prostitution scenes that are required in some missions...it's not that random and some story scenes are repeated in the gallery room :v

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
Oh first error anyone know how to fix this happens when i wake up in the morning, and why are there Xs that makes it so we cant go anywhere?

Last edited:
Reactions: Adase

Adase

Jul 15, 2017
Oh first error anyone know how to fix this happens when i wake up in the morning, and why are there Xs that makes it so we cant go anywhere?
There is also a bug when meeting with the female wizard apprentice in the inn.

I remember playing the unfinished versions and there was less bug...

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Is Yarizo already in the MV update?
I'm really interested with this change in the engine.

Edit: Wow, the game is very heavy, interesting.

Reactions: cvp1

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Is Yarizo already in the MV update?
I'm really interested with this change in the engine.

Edit: Wow, the game is very heavy, interesting.
Not for the moment. In truth, you have to keep waiting because there are too many errors and bugs. Yes, it is so that you can see the changes in the graph.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G

RonRuckus

Oct 31, 2019
Not entirely, it only blocks certain unavoidable NTR scenes and the Yarizo relationship. You can still tank Kohaku's love stat and build up her lust stat to unlock some optional cheating scenes with her from random guys around town. You'd have to go completely out of your way to do it though, she starts at 100 love and 0 lust and it's no small amount of grinding to reverse that without cheats.
What are the unavoidable scenes?

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
I've always been wondering ever since playing this game "why they didn't use MV?"

Because with VX ACE, it does lag in few area, in rare case the lag is so severe that it's unplayable (other games with taxing resource/lots of resources have this issue too).
MV can mitigate or simply increase in performance but, yes they need to optimize the MV itself for their content.

Hope they manage to work it out

Reactions: cvp1

XXELOT

May 23, 2023
idk how tf people can play this game..i can't even progress the story and it's said "syntax error missing after argument list" waste my fucking times..fuck this game

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes