mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
So the first mv build is out...
feels weird seeing everything in "hd" but so far so good. Having the portrait outside the fucking screen is already a big plus.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
So the first mv build is out...
feels weird seeing everything in "hd" but so far so good. Having the portrait outside the fucking screen is already a big plus.
Ngl i'm actually glad he decided to port it to MV cuz the quality in VXACE has always bothered me

Reactions: Genis

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Here's a link to MV Build for those who want to try:

Link: Mega
key: zSRu61XDu0c0tnBerZav2t4fewkdY_RpAqq7BN4p898

Will be up for like 48 hours, be sure to grab it :coffee:
It's hilarious that you shared this immediately but have ignored all the people malding for the past few weeks for v .50b. Before anyone asks tho, not sharing my copy of it either.

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there! Has someone else experienced crashes while using Joiplay to play? I've installed some required plugins but game just crashes randomly

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
what is MV Build ?
its the new version ?
from techno's patreon
First off, Nymphomania Priestess has undergone a change in production engine from VX ACE to MV. The most significant benefit we've observed is an enhancement in resolution. It's been upgraded from 640x480px to a crisp 1280x960px - a substantial increase!

Porting is a time-consuming process, so it will be released in batches, each covering different areas. Once all porting is complete, NymPri will be updated to version 0.51. Until then, it will be released as MV builds.

The areas and systems that have been ported in MV build 1 include:

Core System

Royal Capital (comprising Main Street, Pub, Bathhouse, Church, Shopping District, Inn, Tool Shop)

Mob System (Main Character)

Mob System (Priest)

In terms of graphics, we've completed the porting of 25 event illustrations, 7 stand-up illustrations, and 4 erotic stand-up illustrations + cut-ins, for a total of 36+ images.

With the VX ACE version consisting of a basic 301 frames + 17 cut-ins, this means we've ported about a tenth of the total graphics.

We've also implemented events in the above-mentioned ported areas, which include:

Potion Maker 1

Iris' Worst Quest

These have been put into action after easing some of the conditions.

[Future Plans]

We aim to port the remaining parts of the Royal Capital in an update later this July. Following that, we plan to undertake the porting of the battle system in August.

Given the stark differences in programming languages between VX ACE and MV, the porting task was challenging. Still, thanks to the tireless efforts of our programmers, we managed to set the ball rolling.

The current version only includes some areas in the capital, but I hope you enjoy the high-resolution NymPri!

"I've received reports that the current MV version has two bugs!

1.The game crashes upon completion of the 100th playthrough.

2.If you encounter an apprentice in the tavern, the game crashes.

(Note: I didn't intend to include this event, so it should be removed by the next update.)"

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes