[/引用]

“懒惰的恶魔,帖子:14450675,成员:7069395” said:
也许你们都在等待 0.8,但这是 0.70+ 的好版本
发件人:

[附件]3973536[/附件][附件]3973663[/附件]

Reactions: Kevodi

Femboi99

Aug 6, 2023
I think they are implementing the new features on the 0.70 version and at last they are gonna put the story in it and it will be the full game so am I right ??

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Anyone who is following the story consistently?

I just got back to this since around v0.5, seems like the entire storyline and the main quest changed, previously you have one of the lord conspiring to takeover while working with the villain and you gain rank by going through the story.
But in v0.7, you just need enough reputation to reach up to 3 stars, is it canon?

FAPPERMAN2

Mar 29, 2023
hi people, I have 2 questions, first, there is a plank? I need one to cross some bridges but I don't know if it's real or the planks are the friends we make along the way. My second question is how do I get in the castle? the door won't budge.

zibbidibob

Feb 13, 2023
I think they are implementing the new features on the 0.70 version and at last they are gonna put the story in it and it will be the full game so am I right ??
yes i think so. the vx ace version won't be updated anymore. and the other version will eventually have the story of vx ace in future updates

Reactions: Femboi99

zibbidibob

Feb 13, 2023
hi people, I have 2 questions, first, there is a plank? I need one to cross some bridges but I don't know if it's real or the planks are the friends we make along the way. My second question is how do I get in the castle? the door won't budge.
you can get get to the castle using mtool and enabling the 'unlock options' cheats, but theres nothing to do in the castle as the story is not implemented in the current version of the game. as for the planks, you'll need them only for the main story (i didn't play the original version with the story so i'm not totally sure), so you're not missing out on anything for not finding item as they don't exist. you still can use mtool's cheats to cross the bridge if you want to though

Reactions: FAPPERMAN2
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes