Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

getmepills

Jan 14, 2018
Incontinent Cell any plan taking a look at the sorting system? im kinda ocd and theres alot of stuff in the inventory, and everytime i sort by category etc, it reset the sorting.

Also, great game

Edit: nevermind, didnt realize theres new update

Last edited:

bob118k

Mar 19, 2021
adjustable thicc body parts and enhanced long/thicc penis when? :oops:
Bruh, I would love to see that, but I don't think we are gonne get that anytime soon - or at all for that matter. It takes a metric ton of work to get those adjustable body parts to work with clothing.
Unless the dev gets a multimillion dollar donation and a game studio from a eccentric billionaire with a size fetish, I think we are out of luck.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
Bruh, I would love to see that, but I don't think we are gonne get that anytime soon - or at all for that matter. It takes a metric ton of work to get those adjustable body parts to work with clothing.
Unless the dev gets a multimillion dollar donation and a game studio from a eccentric billionaire with a size fetish, I think we are out of luck.
or unless we get someone from the payday crew to invest in the game lol

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Just give me seamless skin for my bot and I'll take her around in bootyshorts & a crop top with some sneakers

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
getting the correct clothes can take a while. or used to, the amount and variety seems to have been increased making it much easier to get all the necessary articles sooner

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, have questions but also want to say that i love it so much, well in a moment you have nothing to do but i love the bot, she is so cute, i wish there is more custom cloths and accessories for her, even haircut so much, even wish, because i really like the game, that we could play a female protagonist, but its wishing too much lol. I saw a mod menu in the game, there is mods? and where we can find them? please, also if there is any walkthrough, i'm afraid to miss events or really dont know how to triggers them.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
getting the correct clothes can take a while. or used to, the amount and variety seems to have been increased making it much easier to get all the necessary articles sooner
eventually you'll get access to custom orders, so you'll be able to get exactly what you want
Hello, have questions but also want to say that i love it so much, well in a moment you have nothing to do but i love the bot, she is so cute, i wish there is more custom cloths and accessories for her, even haircut so much, even wish, because i really like the game, that we could play a female protagonist, but its wishing too much lol. I saw a mod menu in the game, there is mods? and where we can find them? please, also if there is any walkthrough, i'm afraid to miss events or really dont know how to triggers them.
mods are available on game's discord

shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
let's go people. The !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend has to end before starting the third world war!

Sem título.jpeg

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
i mean technically half the world is already at war for one reason or another its just that there not called wars anymore but "conflicts" or "incursions"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shadowth

Diegovnia

Dec 23, 2018
is there a way to buy a new house or something? I'm on day 14 or something so I guess that's pretty early in the game but that market option is so OP I managed to get like 10M so got all the parts loads of food etc. and I'm just clicking sleep fuck sleep fuck sleep fuck... for the last few days

Reactions: hofom77573

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
is there a way to buy a new house or something? I'm on day 14 or something so I guess that's pretty early in the game but that market option is so OP I managed to get like 10M so got all the parts loads of food etc. and I'm just clicking sleep fuck sleep fuck sleep fuck... for the last few days
there's a lot of story you're missing out on if you don't go on walks, didn't complete the church good ending and didn't try throwing bot parts out (answer if you're unsure about that one: bigdaddyhurt)
but in the end no, there's no way to move out from this place and there won't be any soon

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes