Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
If you can decide will she be futa or not
(Some kind of menu will appear in the beggining: "Do you want to have futa stuff?")
then ok, but still dunno why so many ppl are interested in this stuff.
(But who am i to judge ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
well if anything it'd be a module that you'd have to deliberately buy, so that's enough of a choice I'd think

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Unfortunately the game is still just some positions to have sex in, some side characters that aren't related to the robot and who provide boring dialogue + grind that will prob never be balanced properly. The pace of content additions is horrible compared to most other active projects.
Those mods some people talk about in absence of anything relevant to discuss? You can make your robot brown. Wow. Maybe in the future there's going to be a penis mod. Wow.

Wait a couple years before playing.

• Angry
Reactions: mr__person__
Apr 29, 2022
Add an auto-save, just got fucked over with the 'Big Daddy Hurt' phonecall bs and lost a lot of progress.

EDIT:
My bad, it was hidden under the first 40 save slots

Last edited:

shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
If you can decide will she be futa or not
(Some kind of menu will appear in the beggining: "Do you want to have futa stuff?")
then ok, but still dunno why so many ppl are interested in this stuff.
(But who am i to judge ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
nop, why? the reason for not putting 'futa' and because, the game is just the base, the players who will add the rest with mod

I warned you before, most things will be added per player

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mr__person__

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
nop, why? the reason for not putting 'futa' and because, the game is just the base, the players who will add the rest with mod

I warned you before, most things will be added per player
what exactly are you basing this on

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Dunno if it is a bug or just the medication that says you can only take it once a week but my character in infinately cumming while doing cowgirl and the bot goes to max in coming and doesn't come unless you swap positions.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
I disposed a part on my playthrough and now the building is being searched. Am I going to lose? It was ages ago and I probably saved over my old files D:

shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
what exactly are you basing this on
Dv and the community had talked about it, that it needed to vote to be added, the first most voted ones will be added, the second ones maybe. Because there is a lot to be added that has already been voted and those that are being voted

did you understand?

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Dv and the community had talked about it, that it needed to vote to be added, the first most voted ones will be added, the second ones maybe. Because there is a lot to be added that has already been voted and those that are being voted

did you understand?

Damn bro, imagine not realizing that Futa came in second on a poll, and you just said "the second ones maybe" which means, by your logic, Futa COULD be added by the dev. Do us a favor, sit down, be quiet. None of us are the Dev but the Dev, so unless you know what you're talking about or have direct input from the dev, hush.

shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
Damn bro, imagine not realizing that Futa came in second on a poll, and you just said "the second ones maybe" which means, by your logic, Futa COULD be added by the dev. Do us a favor, sit down, be quiet. None of us are the Dev but the Dev, so unless you know what you're talking about or have direct input from the dev, hush.

Complain to the community and not me. LMAO

I heard that there will be a new update, but I don't know if it's true

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Complain to the community and not me. LMAO

I heard that there will be a new update, but I don't know if it's true
I don't mean to assume, but is English not your first language? You've been posting a lot of broken English and I'm having a hard time understanding. You're speaking as if you are a developer, which to my knowledge you are not. You claimed that futa will not be added to the game, but then acknowledge that it can be voted on. Someone else explained that it *was* voted for, nearly winning a previous poll, and you chose to deflect their statement and say "complain to the community and not me". I think you may have misunderstood what was said.

Please stop spreading misinformation, you'll confuse people.

shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
I don't mean to assume, but is English not your first language? You've been posting a lot of broken English and I'm having a hard time understanding. You're speaking as if you are a developer, which to my knowledge you are not. You claimed that futa will not be added to the game, but then acknowledge that it can be voted on. Someone else explained that it *was* voted for, nearly winning a previous poll, and you chose to deflect their statement and say "complain to the community and not me". I think you may have misunderstood what was said.

Please stop spreading misinformation, you'll confuse people.

WTF?????????????

it wasn't a lie, it was written in the itch, that a new patch 0.96v would come out

bad English?

low understanding of english, you mean?! or weak dialect?

Duck

oh-you-shouldnt-have_o_941269.jpg

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I disposed a part on my playthrough and now the building is being searched. Am I going to lose? It was ages ago and I probably saved over my old files D:
you have to meet with bigdaddyhurt first before you throw parts in the trash. after you close the contract with him his guys will monitor the trashcan and remove the parts.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
you have to meet with bigdaddyhurt first before you throw parts in the trash. after you close the contract with him his guys will monitor the trashcan and remove the parts.
well, you have to try throwing a part out before you can meet him

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
well, you have to try throwing a part out before you can meet him
the full steps are the player trying to throw a piece out, then selecting the right answers and remembering (entering) daddyhurt's name.
that makes anon name the stream so BDH notices and then you try again. if he doesnt appear youre fucked.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes