Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the full steps are the player trying to throw a piece out, then selecting the right answers and remembering (entering) daddyhurt's name.
that makes anon name the stream so BDH notices and then you try again. if he doesnt appear youre fucked.
now I remember that I completely missed whatever comment or message BDH left to indicate how and when you gotta meet and just by sheer chance I happened to go for a walk at like 2 or 3 am

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Every improvement it could have aside its wonderful game... But side story endings (church mostly) and methods for reaching to them made me quit. I guess im a sensitive guy.Still, after i forget about that feeling i will be here again.

BJ3BJ3BJ3

Mar 15, 2023
I'm trying to install 0.86.3 over 0.85.68 on Android. The installation fails, it just tells me 'App not installed'. Any suggestions?

mr11stein

Jun 13, 2023
Love the interactivity but the setting isn't my cup of tea. I actually wantto create a similar game wrt interactivity. Love to see someone else's take on it.

Breakdown_

Jun 12, 2022
For mental health level what does it mean when it says "if it gets low you wont be able to control yourself"? I also want to test that out, so any ways to make it go down?

CreMb0

Aug 8, 2022
Is there any way to change the color of Jun orgasm-meter?
There is a mod that changes the color of the borders and the indicator itself. It's in the developer's discord channel. I don't remember exactly what it's called, but one of the last

Reactions: k1275

k1275

Dec 24, 2018
There is a mod that changes the color of the borders and the indicator itself. It's in the developer's discord channel. I don't remember exactly what it's called, but one of the last
Thanks. That was the last part of look I was going for missing.

FUNGUYXD

Aug 7, 2019
any save for Android. Also What an amazing game :D, so much thought and effort put into this,
I can't wait until the next update.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes