Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

Horny Cheems

Jul 14, 2021
Is there any happy ending which is like me and my lovely robot have our own house and get no trouble living there? I'm having like 9m cash from winning green and must still aware from dangers

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is there any happy ending which is like me and my lovely robot have our own house and get no trouble living there? I'm having like 9m cash from winning green and must still aware from dangers
the story isn't finished and there aren't any proper endings beside few bad endings

Reactions: Horny Cheems

WookLunar

Sep 24, 2018
Random question, but does anybody know what the mods from the discord happen to look like? Like is it just a bunch of clothes or is there any with some extra content?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Random question, but does anybody know what the mods from the discord happen to look like? Like is it just a bunch of clothes or is there any with some extra content?
all visual, I'm not sure the game even supports adding content as of yet

Bungmaster Farkus

Jul 27, 2018
Am I seriously locked out of selling bot parts because I didn't know the right name to enter and chose to throw them away? What an utterly dogshit game mechanic. It doesn't even tell me I've chosen a game ending choice until half the game has gone by and I have no saves from that early. Why would you ever let me make a game ending choice and let me continue to play for hours before ending it?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
all visual, I'm not sure the game even supports adding content as of yet
Fair enough, figured I'd check
Not exactly. Some people made mods with usable items. Currently game doesn't have an easy way to add more story etc from mods, but it will later on.

Am I seriously locked out of selling bot parts because I didn't know the right name to enter and chose to throw them away? What an utterly dogshit game mechanic. It doesn't even tell me I've chosen a game ending choice until half the game has gone by and I have no saves from that early. Why would you ever let me make a game ending choice and let me continue to play for hours before ending it?
Skill issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 25, 2022
I need to mention it again because I didn't receive any answer and hasn't been fixed...
- There is no anal-cowgirl.
- The bot doesn't mention stats if the player has only anal sex with her.
- There is no options to avoid completely the church storyline.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I need to mention it again because I didn't receive any answer and hasn't been fixed...
- There is no anal-cowgirl.
- The bot doesn't mention stats if the player has only anal sex with her.
- There is no options to avoid completely the church storyline.
1. It was a decision by our artist as in the angle we used for the scene it would look bad.
2. Maybe will change it.
3. Just don't go to church and it's avoided.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
still looks like missionary position especialy with the couch in the background like that (and the guy sprites hips Z-Level above bot's legs).

Scyus

Jan 23, 2022
ah, i assume this would be the true ending? or will it likely not matter which ending? i've been debating if i should actually restart my playthrough just to go through the church storyline again for future content lol.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
ah, i assume this would be the true ending? or will it likely not matter which ending? i've been debating if i should actually restart my playthrough just to go through the church storyline again for future content lol.
it also allows you to repair damaged parts if you want to go that route

Reactions: Scyus
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes