Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
Ya'll dont understand the game and bark up the wrong tree. if youre that rich you operated beyond the scope of a dystopian havenot thats suffering from malnutrition, overexposure to psyop propaganda and apathy causing scopolaminoid drugs put in the food and water.
i havent examined what the deal with the shrink is yet, though. 50/50 the protagonist is actualy aflicted with something.
the drug they give you is meant to be addictive ignore it and just chat with the bot and take walks from time to time and the issues go away
when you first try to wean of it there will be some lows on the mental state bar and flashes but dont worry about that its just withdrawl symptoms
also buy alot of pickeled onions for hunger

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
the drug they give you is meant to be addictive ignore it and just chat with the bot and take walks from time to time and the issues go away
when you first try to wean of it there will be some lows on the mental state bar and flashes but dont worry about that its just withdrawl symptoms
Only drugs I ever took were the ones to let me cum more and last longer.

Reactions: ViviX12

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i threw the shrink pills away i think

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
bruh...

I dunno... At this point we need to put a sign "INGAME CHEAT HERE! with an arrow pointing at it and BIG FAT RED CIRCLE"
(and even with that, probably someone would still ask for money cheat/save...)
You know people are asking for cheats/save files without ever launching the game. I know first thing I look for with a VN is a walkthrough. I just have the forethought to look for it and not ask about it. :HideThePain:

Reactions: ViviX12

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the savegame export is a literal json encoded text file. its human readable even if hostile.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
" Try finding out what happened to Shanice(In church's bad ending) with the help of a smelly friend! "
Has anyone done this and does it introduce anything interesting? Don't know if I want to go through the trouble of resetting the church storyline again lmao.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Now this is strange.

I just downloaded the new version 86.3 to replace my old version 86.0. I'd just been playing 86.0 today, in fact, when I decided to check if I'd missed a new version. Anyway, on a hunch, I didn't delete my old version until after downloading, extracting and running the new version, in case something didn't work.

And work something did not. For some bizarre reason, I can load the game I'd saved in slot 1, the game I'd saved in slot 2, but NOT the game I'd saved in slot 3; it's simply not appearing. 3 is my most current save, although I'd also made 2 today as well. But I can load save 2, but not 3. Oddly specific. Also, for the sake of experimentation, I loaded my slot 2 game, and found that for some reason my bot had been stripped down to her underwear, and her right arm (and ONLY her right arm, even thought it was almost identical to her left arm) was missing.

What's with that?

EDIT: Never mind, I was able to fix the problem by manually copy-pasting the saves folder from the old version's _data folder into the new one's, rather than relying on the system saves. But that's still something that should probably be looked at. Thank god I didn't do my usual thing of deleting the old version of a game to save space while downloading the updated one!

Last edited:

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Now this is strange.

I just downloaded the new version 86.3 to replace my old version 86.0. I'd just been playing 86.0 today, in fact, when I decided to check if I'd missed a new version. Anyway, on a hunch, I didn't delete my old version until after downloading, extracting and running the new version, in case something didn't work.

And work something did not. For some bizarre reason, I can load the game I'd saved in slot 1, the game I'd saved in slot 2, but NOT the game I'd saved in slot 3; it's simply not appearing. 3 is my most current save, although I'd also made 2 today as well. But I can load save 2, but not 3. Oddly specific. Also, for the sake of experimentation, I loaded my slot 2 game, and found that for some reason my bot had been stripped down to her underwear, and her right arm (and ONLY her right arm, even thought it was almost identical to her left arm) was missing.

What's with that?

EDIT: Never mind, I was able to fix the problem by manually copy-pasting the saves folder from the old version's _data folder into the new one's, rather than relying on the system saves. But that's still something that should probably be looked at. Thank god I didn't do my usual thing of deleting the old version of a game to save space while downloading the updated one!
What actually happened is that the 0.86.3 version got your save from before 0.86
In 0.86 saves got moved to game files and because of that game won't automatically transfer saves between new versions. It has to be done by hand. It does however still first check if there are older saves from before 0.86 and import them. I should probably add a notification explaining that.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes