Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

mr11stein

Jun 13, 2023
You can just open the save file in a text editor and replace for example the value of money. There are multiple occurences and I don't know which ones count so I just replace them all lol. I don't know how to set flags for certain story events because I don't care about that.

FUNGUYXD

Aug 7, 2019
You can just open the save file in a text editor and replace for example the value of money. There are multiple occurences and I don't know which ones count so I just replace them all lol. I don't know how to set flags for certain story events because I don't care about that.
Sound mate, thank you.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the game outputs all save slots in this file.

mr11stein

Jun 13, 2023
the game outputs all save slots in this file.
Ok, to be honest I know that but I didn't bother to explain how to edit a specific save slot because there's no value in multiple save slots to begin with (except if you share the PC with your sister and she has her own save slot xD).

• Haha
Reactions: mr__person__

Sin Cara

Jan 26, 2020
I need a doggy-style position where I can see her hole yyeee
I agree, it would be very cool if the poses had other angles :)
In some games there is such an idea with a different angle, but in the same pose, as for me, it would improve this game well
P.s an idea for a developer, I hope he picks it up someday <3

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
could somebody pls make cheats for food and money? like that for 0.69? really appreciated
Type in Browser "iamcheater" get as much money as you want, then go buy food as much as you want? also why 0.69? - we on 0.86.3 already.

yxyzcr

Feb 4, 2021
I've seen her enjoying herself in bed, not expressionless for the most part. I want to ask if there are any conditions?

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Type in Browser "iamcheater" get as much money as you want, then go buy food as much as you want? also why 0.69? - we on 0.86.3 already.
At this point I'm not sure if we should laugh at people for not typing "cheat" in the search within the thread or for not reading the developer notes that include the cheat or just accept we failed as advanced species and add the CHEATS to the thread in a more visible space (next to download links).

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
At this point I'm not sure if we should laugh at people for not typing "cheat" in the search within the thread or for not reading the developer notes that include the cheat or just accept we failed as advanced species and add the CHEATS to the thread in a more visible space (next to download links).
You're giving them too much credit. I've seen people ask where to download things posted on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: ViviX12

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
A small question, do I get penalty for not doing contracts? Unless they are the only way to get clothes for Jun?

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes