Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes
Mar 21, 2020
i can wait for the new update but i'm sure a lot of people would like to at least know whats being added at the very least like new clothes or functions or positions that sort of thing you know just want to know so im even more hype for it

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
Hopefully the developer fixes the stock market because that's so abusable its not even funny.
??????

using the stock market is an easy way to get money? i can get tons just from the first few days of play and then never work

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
I genuinely feel like Anon/Male MC is actually dumber than a rock. With some of the shit he says.
I have seen far worse MC in games like these. It's sad to say, but he's actually on the upper levels when it comes to dumb protags.

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
I know, but its a bit frustating the developer put a paywall on info about the update on his patreon page. I know they make money with this, but just a plain text of how the development is going would be great at least since they rarely update their page on itch.io (the last game update in itch.io is around june).
Theres a paywall because there is no info. Its been a year lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

t1pak

May 9, 2018
Okay, I'm obviously stupid.
How do I actually use mods? I downloaded a few. And, as far as I can tell, I loaded them in successfully. But, I don't know how to actually apply them to her. One of them was a mod for seamless parts and another one was for hair styles. But, I don't see any new items in the equipment list. What am I missing?

enigma01x

Jun 15, 2020
Okay, I'm obviously stupid.
How do I actually use mods? I downloaded a few. And, as far as I can tell, I loaded them in successfully. But, I don't know how to actually apply them to her. One of them was a mod for seamless parts and another one was for hair styles. But, I don't see any new items in the equipment list. What am I missing?
There's a "how to install mods channel" on the discord, if you already installed them and they are working you still have to get the items in game from a shop probably

How to install mods
Open game -> main menu -> "Mods" -> "Load Mods" -> Select mods from folder -> Press "Load" -> Restart Game

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes