Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

t1pak

May 9, 2018
There's a "how to install mods channel" on the discord, if you already installed them and they are working you still have to get the items in game from a shop probably

How to install mods
Open game -> main menu -> "Mods" -> "Load Mods" -> Select mods from folder -> Press "Load" -> Restart Game
Yes, I did install the mods I downloaded through the main menu->Mods->Load Mods, etc. And, I restarted the game. But, I still don't know how to apply the seamless parts mod. She still have the mechanical limbs and I'm not seeing any new hair styles. You said I need still buy certain items from the shops for it to work?

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally figured it out. Thank you for the help, though. :)

Last edited:

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Is there any list of what the bad ends are and how to trigger it? also how do you increase the bot stats?

PIZZABOT9000

Sep 24, 2017
Why are you straight up lying?
1. Update is very close
2. We post progress report every month on Patreon and Subscribestar
3. It's been 6 months
I think that's exactly his point - in order to see any updates - determine whether you want to invest in the project etc. you have to already be paying, and what are you paying for? A text update that says "we're working on it." or that's what we assume as no one knows due to it being a requirement to pay the project to see what the updates even are.

Not saying people are entitled to know your goings' on, but when game releases are 6 months apart, it's helpful for people who aren't currently paying to be able to see somewhat recent information to determine whether they want to pay into future development. Some public social media updates would be handy for those who aren't interested in paying *every* month to pull their interest into possibly starting to contribute.

Mar 17, 2019
I think that's exactly his point - in order to see any updates - determine whether you want to invest in the project etc. you have to already be paying, and what are you paying for? A text update that says "we're working on it." or that's what we assume as no one knows due to it being a requirement to pay the project to see what the updates even are.

Not saying people are entitled to know your goings' on, but when game releases are 6 months apart, it's helpful for people who aren't currently paying to be able to see somewhat recent information to determine whether they want to pay into future development. Some public social media updates would be handy for those who aren't interested in paying *every* month to pull their interest into possibly starting to contribute.
I'm a person who prefers to be surprised, so I generally don't look at update progressions, but if that's really true, then it's pretty stupid and unjustified to pay money just to be able to read the progress of a game

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020

I'm a person who prefers to be surprised, so I generally don't look at update progressions, but if that's really true, then it's pretty stupid and unjustified to pay money just to be able to read the progress of a game
We do post small things about it on social media. For example on twitter: , , We also have a channel on our discord where we post small teasers too.
Maybe we should post more stuff publicly, but the game is free and we barely paywall anything compared to many other devs. There's no "secret codes" or "patreon only version". Our Patreon benefits are 2 weeks earlier access to the new update, monthly progress reports, concept/game related art and polls(usually after updates). That's it. Also the lowest tier that gives you access to all the recent information and art is just 2$.
I believe so far we've consistently delivered solid updates and every one of them has made the game significantly better. If you don't think what you see is worth your support then wait for the free update, play it and make your judgement.

Goomes

Oct 15, 2023
I believe the game have great quality. One of the best i ever play , still not the best because it don't have titfuck , handjob or size parts for breast/ass.

However it is realy nice and chill game with actual animations and not just still images for sex , as is with alot of other games today. I like the chats with the bot and how she interact with us and the world.

I thank you for making the game and hope for all of good to happen in your life. Bless you!

Mar 17, 2019
We do post small things about it on social media. For example on twitter: , , We also have a channel on our discord where we post small teasers too.
Maybe we should post more stuff publicly, but the game is free and we barely paywall anything compared to many other devs. There's no "secret codes" or "patreon only version". Our Patreon benefits are 2 weeks earlier access to the new update, monthly progress reports, concept/game related art and polls(usually after updates). That's it. Also the lowest tier that gives you access to all the recent information and art is just 2$.
I believe so far we've consistently delivered solid updates and every one of them has made the game significantly better. If you don't think what you see is worth your support then wait for the free update, play it and make your judgement.
I've been on your Discord server for a while now and either there is no update progression information there or I'm just blind and the "tweets" on Twitter looked more like fanart or meme posts to me.
no hate, I really like your game, but you should really communicate more with the non-paying public about what's going on with the game, etc

Voyevoda

Aug 17, 2017
Eh, some people will never be happy. Your game's free, paying for up-to-date development information and some art is really bare-minimum monetization nobody should complain about, I certainly respect it. If someone cares that much, it's not like there isn't a certain site that catalogs all that for free anyway.

I was going to ask a few questions about the upcoming update, but I don't think you've shared most of that publicly so I won't step on your toes. I will throw a few of my thoughts at you though.
  • Tails look like a nice early draft, I hope they continue to expand and we get some nice big cat tail swooshing, especially combined with the other featureset you're working on.
  • Might be fun for the ability to "turn her off" temporarily like how she starts. That could be another function in the upcoming feature, assuming it doesn't set off a bomb in the code.
  • Are bodyshape changes still a possibility? Smaller breasts that match her frame are still a big wish for me. Beyond extra scene art, I'm sure that'l suck for clothing.
  • You might be able to buy time against calls for more sex positions by making some scene variations with less art investment. The missionary could alter to a mating press, cowgirl to reverse cowgirl or that nice concept before it released, blowjob to 69. Stuff like that idk I'm horny not a game dev.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Maybe we should post more stuff publicly
Major teasers are an obvious thing to post because that sort of stuff drums up a lot of attention and hype. But otherwise you're fine. If people want the latest news on the game, they can donate and receive that information. Folks know that the game is being worked on, that should be enough, and if it isn't, it's a very small price to pay if you really really really need to know.

There is an argument to be made for donating and getting your money's worth and blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda. But it's a donation first and foremost. It is meant to be throwaway money. You donate because it won't hurt your wallet to do so. If you have to sit there and think and justify spending the money to donate, chances are you shouldn't, because clearly you need the money if you have to really think about whether or not it's "worth it" to spend as a donation to a creator.

That's not calling anyone a cheap bozo or anything, truly. There are a thousand legitimate reasons why someone might not be able to spend that money. And those people can ask for news (which they do) or patiently wait for the next update (which they sometimes do).

I really appreciate the model you have to the game, what rewards you receive for donate, etc. Like you said, the game is completely free (and there's not even a paywall to access the discord and get mods), and donating just gives extra rewards. You're doing great, keep it up (y) But seriously dude no pov anal and no frickin cocka on the bot yet I'm dying man c'mon hook a guy up I need that dongle dude

Mar 17, 2019
Eh, some people will never be happy. Your game's free, paying for up-to-date development information and some art is really bare-minimum monetization nobody should complain about, I certainly respect it. If someone cares that much, it's not like there isn't a certain site that catalogs all that for free anyway.

I was going to ask a few questions about the upcoming update, but I don't think you've shared most of that publicly so I won't step on your toes. I will throw a few of my thoughts at you though.
  • Tails look like a nice early draft, I hope they continue to expand and we get some nice big cat tail swooshing, especially combined with the other featureset you're working on.
  • Might be fun for the ability to "turn her off" temporarily like how she starts. That could be another function in the upcoming feature, assuming it doesn't set off a bomb in the code.
  • Are bodyshape changes still a possibility? Smaller breasts that match her frame are still a big wish for me. Beyond extra scene art, I'm sure that'l suck for clothing.
  • You might be able to buy time against calls for more sex positions by making some scene variations with less art investment. The missionary could alter to a mating press, cowgirl to reverse cowgirl or that nice concept before it released, blowjob to 69. Stuff like that idk I'm horny not a game dev.
Something basic like this should never be hidden behind a paywall.
As already mentioned, such an action is unwise because it excludes and scares potential "customers" and is also unjustified. Imagine now having to pay $1 for every game that exists just so you can read the patch notes, even if you don't own the game itself.
Well, I don't know where or how you grew up, but at first glance such an action always looks like money-hungry developers to me

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
As already mentioned, such an action is unwise because it excludes and scares potential "customers" and is also unjustified. Imagine now having to pay $1 for every game that exists just so you can read the patch notes, even if you don't own the game itself.
Well, I don't know where or how you grew up, but at first glance such an action always looks like money-hungry developers to me
Indeed, that would be pretty bad. Good thing you don't have to pay for the patch notes for this game though, so crisis averted.

Voyevoda

Aug 17, 2017
Bro the game is free. If he's money-hungry, it's because he's eating soup with a fork.

He's selling progress reports and direction influence. That's bog standard for patreon. The patch notes are free to read since they're bundled in the free game, something that's "basic" yet typically unavailable. A potential customer objectively has more resources available to make a purchasing decision compared to the average project.

I won't say he's beyond reproach, but criticizing his abnormally small paywall is just silly.

paparabos

Nov 25, 2023
To be honest, I had search your public accounts(Patreon, SubscribeStar, Itch.io,Twitter and Discord) last month and didnt find anything about the development, the twitter posts are nice but are too vague about the development, even more considering the last public update being June and the most recent public post on patreon regarding the development was in May, so far you published 5 dev updates since June on patreon but only for contributors.

I would like if you guys publish more stuff publicy if possible, or at least one time for each 2 or 3 months, just to show how development is going, it doesnt even need to post image or anything like that, just text is fine. I and probably everyone which follows your work would be happy to know how things are going too.

Someone I really like how works with the updates on patreon is Martimus, he is the modder responsible for Skyrim Serana Add-on Dialogue. He post images, makes polls and other things for the paying subcribers but post occasionaly a text update of how is going the development just to keep everyone in the same page.

And, please, this is just a request, isnt a demanding or anything like that, if you guys are uncomfortable with the idea or dont agree with it, I will respect your decision regardless.

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Whatever Y'all say. Point is, the next big update is coming out soon, right? So folk like me who don't care about news and are just waiting for content should probably wait a little bit before downloading the game again?

It's a good game I could care less how they monetize it as long as this thread isn't completely shredded in the process.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
How do you naturally raise the bot's intelligence levels? I have a mod that adds pills but that's obviously not it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes