Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes
Oct 12, 2018
The last content update for this game was v0.86.0 released on 2023-05-27.
On his patreon his last written update was from 2023-12-31 mentioning that he will release it a week and a couple of days later.
The new update appears to be focused on some cuddling interactions.

We are basically getting a new sex position per year, while patreon gives him $8,542/month.
According to my, very scientific calculations (I looked at the calendar) it's been two weeks. As long as there's new Annalie content I'm groovy.

am32come

Apr 6, 2023
there's few bad ends, but no real "ending", the story isn't complete
oke then what do i do now? I done the church sidequest got the first "ending", made over 6,7 million(lol money so easy to make), have bot go outside and still only have 3 achievements

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
oke then what do i do now? I done the church sidequest got the first "ending", made over 6,7 million(lol money so easy to make), have bot go outside and still only have 3 achievements
the game story so far goes on for like 20 days
have you met big daddy hurt or went outside with the bot yet?

UFOabyr

Jul 30, 2018
The latest post on Patreon, dated December 31st, states: The update itself will start prerelease testing (To which you can apply on our discord) in around a week and full release will be released couple of days after that.

HippieDue

Aug 15, 2022
The latest post on Patreon, dated December 31st, states: The update itself will start prerelease testing (To which you can apply on our discord) in around a week and full release will be released couple of days after that.
It's been 3 weeks since that post, did they encounter issues or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

UFOabyr

Jul 30, 2018
The developer has an extremely strange approach to publishing information about the development progress. Posts are published once a month, and the information in them in fact almost no. Yes, and the emphasis of development to a greater extent goes to the ability to create mods by the community (I get the impression that this he wants to solve the problem of creating new content - let the community itself mods write), plus optimization and refinement of old features. In general, the ability to create mods is not bad, but content from the developer also want to see. Priority in the implementation of functions is also in my opinion very strange, but it is most likely just my desires do not coincide with the vision of the developer. From the new content, for a period of more than a year, we have a slightly redesigned (somewhere improved) interface, a few new stories (in fact, additions to the existing ones), a couple of new poses and scenes, a couple of new features and some new customization. THIS IS IT ALL!!! That's very little(((

P.S.
-There is almost no story development in the game
-A huge amount of money that can be earned in the game, in fact, there is nothing to spend on, except for clothes and modifications android
-There is almost no development of interaction with android
-Development of android's reaction to the player's actions during sex is also very little
-There is almost no development of the idea of streaming too
-And I personally lack ways to develop the main character. Something like a branch of sex skills. Or the possibility of installing implants or training (buying drugs is already kind of there)

Last edited:

cprn

Apr 3, 2017
No surprises here, he will probably post an update a couple of days before he gets the monthly payout from patreon.
I only gave him money for 3 months before cancelling. The idea of the game is good but the dev is too lazy.

Reactions: Vindaria
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes