Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Info on how to trigger it can be found on patreon only channel on our discord :)
I've never used patreon before so if i donate on your patreon will i get access to the game and next builds forever or will i have to stay subscribed? I do genuinely think this game deserves support and im willing to pay for it but i dont want to pay for it multiple times, if it was on steam and i knew id have access forever id have bought it no question

dariorthan

Jun 12, 2018
Patreon is a subscription thing. any benefits being a patreon gets you(like having early access to the game) only stay if you keep paying

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
IO version is Free, doesn't have a paid model yet since it's a "Name your own price" currently but it's the previous version still. To my knowledge currently the only way to access the newest edition, is through their Patreon, but you lose access if you stop donating.
not interested then, I'm not going to pay anything on patreon no matter how good or promising it is.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
update android pls
You can find it on and :)

not interested then, I'm not going to pay anything on patreon no matter how good or promising it is.
As I said here before we wanted to release on steam, but game got banned :HideThePain:

games not in english
???
Game currently supports 23 languages + English:
  1. Chinese (Simplified)
  2. Chinese (Traditional)
  3. Czech
  4. Dutch
  5. Filipino
  6. French
  7. German
  8. Greek
  9. Hungarian
  10. Indonesian
  11. Italian
  12. Japanese
  13. Korean
  14. Polish
  15. Portuguese (Brazil)
  16. Russian
  17. Slovak
  18. Slovenian
  19. Spanish
  20. Thai
  21. Turkish
  22. Ukrainian
  23. Vietnamese

Chillax

Apr 17, 2018
I'm having an issue, when you switch between cowgirl and any other position the game softlocks. Thank god that you implemented autosave.
1706397032831.png
The buttons stay like that and you are unable to do anything

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fra_

Cynicallity

Aug 16, 2021
You can find it on and :)

As I said here before we wanted to release on steam, but game got banned :HideThePain:

???
Game currently supports 23 languages + English:
  1. Chinese (Simplified)
  2. Chinese (Traditional)
  3. Czech
  4. Dutch
  5. Filipino
  6. French
  7. German
  8. Greek
  9. Hungarian
  10. Indonesian