Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
I think it would be best if you took a step back and imagined the possibility that some games don't have a stable enough income to continue development. Generally saying that no game has ever shut down or been abandoned because of piracy, an act that nullifies income from potential consumers of a product, is foolish. You should know that games cost money to develop, update, and finish. Any game can be abandoned because of lack of funding, especially if they're a live-service game. Though that doesn't mean I'm against piracy.

I side with Gabe Newell's take on the situation: "piracy is not a pricing issue. It's a service issue." Now my personal opinion is that the service that Inncel provides isn't scummy or dishonest. The game is released to patrons early for a few weeks, then is released to the public free of charge. It's a high-risk, high-reward model that only works if you have honest fans and the advertising works. That way, you get reoccurring income and phenomenal advertisement (free game).

I recommend only pirating games from scummy companies with unreasonable pricing points. Otherwise, you'll lose great games you never got to experience.
You are forgetting that most people who pirate are people who would have never paid anyway.
Sure these people are interested in the game, but they are not THAT interested

Last edited:
Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

UFOabyr

Jul 30, 2018
Hey, could you make the names of colors in the color selection list at least be colored in their corresponding colors. The way it is done now is really inconvenient. When a color doesn't match what you imagined - it's annoying and makes it hard to find! What do you think of the idea?

And another thing, could you put all the languages to which the game is translated in separate files that are easy to edit. For example .csv format. Translation into my native language is not very good - there are a lot of errors and typos. And the part that is made with Machine translation is just terrible. I'd like to be able to fix it myself, rather than waiting for an unknown amount of time for someone else to do it.

Last edited:

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I edge predominantly and this game helps me achieve 5 hours pent up nuts.
Thanks dev.
As for being a paypig, i'd buy a full game or a "gimme 10 bucks and its yours" kind of deal even if its early access.
I ain't paying monthly for nothing, not in this economy hermano.
Good luck to everyone's future nuts and cooms.

• Hey there
Reactions: rex234 and JohnZero

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I edge predominantly and this game helps me achieve 5 hours pent up nuts.
Thanks dev.
As for being a paypig, i'd buy a full game or a "gimme 10 bucks and its yours" kind of deal even if its early access.
I ain't paying monthly for nothing, not in this economy hermano.
Good luck to everyone's future nuts and cooms.
Well I planned to release on steam...

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Can you eventually unlock buying chest pieces that give her bigger tits?
He referenced breast size in the prologue, so i got curious.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
If you released on steam with steam workshop support you could be sitting on a gold mine. You could probably even sell dlc.
Steam rejected the game and even mark the decision as definitive without any way to appeal.
There is literally no reason to reject this game, there are loli, shota and even guro games in Steam, and yet, the game with the robot waifu was rejected. The problem is not the content that Steam allows on the platform but the inconsistency in the judgement.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes