Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
and sleep over moments when its most profitable to sell? Then what? You just skip another 7 days? This makes the game tedious and boring.
When you make trillions, what's the difference in losing millions? That's like losing cents in hundreds of thousands.

Feb 17, 2018
Okay, so I tried the game till one ending ( if we can call it that ) So the money grind is way too much for what the game is, I did edit the save file to finally get to a point it was bearable. The main point of the game is the Bot but as I've seen only the missionary position is worth it but still need tweaks and the others need some serious work. The side scenarios are not worth the trouble but are forced on the player, a few clicks without reading and they are gone. The basic idea is good but execution needs work.
The official FAQ says that the game ends after 35 days is that really the case?

In previous versions I could swear I've spent more than that and just kept playing.

Does it pop up without an option, or can you just go on with your life like in her new memories or teaching feeling?

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
The official FAQ says that the game ends after 35 days is that really the case?

In previous versions I could swear I've spent more than that and just kept playing.

Does it pop up without an option, or can you just go on with your life like in her new memories or teaching feeling?
I don't remember teaching feeling very well, I do remember there was too much headpats, grinding and the game felt it was on a timer to get to the good stuff ( if there was any, didn't play that long ) I'm on day 36 and didn't get anything new but I still can play around with the main gameplay loop.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Anyone got a list of all the in game websites? Stats say I found 28/30 but me math doesn't add up. Some websites in emails lead to 404 so do they count?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sneedmaster3000

Dec 10, 2022
Yes, once cocktwitch or any stock plummets around 1 to 10 dollars, just throw all your money in.
You can also DCA (keep buying if it plummets on to average) as eventually it will rocket up.

Waiting for that android version on thursday. Great game.
Maybe the bogdanof that you meet early ingame should come make a visit if you break the money counter.
Or improving the apartment would also be a great money sink.

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
And how the hell should I know that?

Trillions? I can barely hit 10k.
The newest torrent is a mislead by the devs.
They are familar with the workings on f95zone and how they opperate.
The game has been altered to waste your time by making it super grindy and stopping game story progression.
To summarise:

But for money go onto the computer a type "iamacheater" in the internet browser.
Won't be able to progress story, but will be able to buy cosmetics and rail the droid.

• Wow
Reactions: MornarUruloki
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes