Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes
Feb 17, 2018
Anyone got a list of all the in game websites? Stats say I found 28/30 but me math doesn't add up. Some websites in emails lead to 404 so do they count?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does iamacheater counts?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
Honestly, simple but really good change for the scenes would be to have an item or something else that makes the climax last longer. Cumming for 10 seconds straight is pretty hot ngl.

ExtremeBandita

Jun 20, 2021
What can i do if my city is destroyed, and i cant go anywhere? is that story or one of endings? i cant buy food or anything (only i can do is just buy acc´s from pc store)

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
I have no idea what this is, is it just something like lovense?
I just looked it up and apparently it's an actual input device like a joystick or a sim wheel. It actually has sensors inside of it that both react to the game and send data to it. And of course some Japanese company developed it... It makes sense for the game's themes, but it's baffling that such a thing would not only have a large enough market to be produced, but have a cheap enough API to be put into a low budget indie game.

Aimrel

Aug 16, 2017
what guage? there's only the guage for MC.
The OMEGA symbol on the Bot's belly is a gauge for her arousal , when completely full she climaxes , it can't be raised above 50% without entering a sex scene , otherwise you can raise it up to 50% through kissing her when talking . For triggering the scene : i haven't fricked her for about a week before i tried keeping her on edge(keeping her climax gauge at ~90% for 2 days, did that by starting a sex scene, teasing her ,ending the sex scene, sleeping for 4 hours and repeating) hope it helps.

Escrotosensual

Sep 1, 2021
The newest torrent is a mislead by the devs.
They are familar with the workings on f95zone and how they opperate.
The game has been altered to waste your time by making it super grindy and stopping game story progression.
To summarise:

But for money go onto the computer a type "iamacheater" in the internet browser.
Won't be able to progress story, but will be able to buy cosmetics and rail the droid.
Saw it coming, ngl.

Jul 9, 2018
The newest torrent is a mislead by the devs.
They are familar with the workings on f95zone and how they opperate.
The game has been altered to waste your time by making it super grindy and stopping game story progression.
To summarise:

But for money go onto the computer a type "iamacheater" in the internet browser.
Won't be able to progress story, but will be able to buy cosmetics and rail the droid.
How so?

lTheNameless

Aug 5, 2020
So, I loaded my save from the last version I had (0.86.1), and after playing a bit of this new version I get an ending where she just vanishes and I can't seem to avoid it.
Do I have to make a new one or is there any way to avoid it?

Edit: Nvm, it was because of the new riot event and I was out of energy so it forced me to the bad ending.
Edit2: IT'S STILL HAPPENING!!!

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The OMEGA symbol on the Bot's belly is a gauge for her arousal , when completely full she climaxes , it can't be raised above 50% without entering a sex scene , otherwise you can raise it up to 50% through kissing her when talking . For triggering the scene : i haven't fricked her for about a week before i tried keeping her on edge(keeping her climax gauge at ~90% for 2 days, did that by starting a sex scene, teasing her ,ending the sex scene, sleeping for 4 hours and repeating) hope it helps.
Odd.... I have done this, and yet to trigger the scene.

For sake of measure, I made her really horny and then did the 7 days of nothing. then done the ^90% for 3 days.

Would have been perfect trigger too, since day 69.

What even is the scene if you don't mind me asking? (show screenshot too if you can :D )

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes