Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

Hunjin

May 26, 2020
Half a year passed and the game technically gained nothing while the hype was high. Rest in peace game.

Anongatari

Mar 5, 2021
i fucked the robot made a million in stock market bought every fucking robo part, what next? game ended in 1 min or not?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Game just updated for patreon users so I was going to wait before I posted this to hopefully make it more stable but EH WHATEVER, here is a cheat engine table that works about 20% of the time. Unity is a bitch to work with, especially when you're extra dumb like me so don't expect this to be updated. That also means that if you don't even know how to use cheat engine you probably shouldn't use this table, it's buggy and barely works. I also didn't include money because I mean come on, using cheat engine to find it is so easy I could cry, and it's not like you'd need to do it more then once anyways.

Anyway I've included instructions in the zip, read it and hope it works because I'm not going to update this table since I'm playing on the latest patreon version. And no I will not leak it so don't bother asking, you got like a day mate. Also don't expect me to ever release a table for later versions, I'm lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: forgotp
Jun 6, 2020
Please Can you help me? What are the correct coordinates to make your skin color look as human as possible on the different parts of your body? What figures should I put in the colors?

TomBannah

Jul 23, 2021
Looks like 0.87.4 is out slightly early for all platforms on itch.io

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello guys, I seem to have ran into a small problem, pure cosmetic mind you, it seem that the cum on Jun add when you cum on her during doggy doesn’t disappear, must be pretty crusty by now.
Anyone experienced that problem and know the cause or a way to fix it?

• Love
Reactions: AzuraMeta

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hello guys, I seem to have ran into a small problem, pure cosmetic mind you, it seem that the cum on Jun add when you cum on her during doggy doesn’t disappear, must be pretty crusty by now.
Anyone experienced that problem and know the cause or a way to fix it?
+5 defense.
+5 water defense.
-10 charisma.

That sounds like it needs a patch, the thing that comes to my mind is trying to coom in that body part again, shift position and exit, but doggystyle is the only position to coom on her butt tho.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
hmm already have all parts for the bot. but i dont see the personaly modules? where are they?
I got them fairly late in my playthrough , around day 25-30 or so and they aren’t always on the website either so some day are a miss.
ps: save some money, I am happy about the fact I can play the slot machine so easily and that I had a couple very lucrative investment because I saw at least one personality Module at 6 millions , the others I found varies between 10-60k

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
I thought the copy of this was A, Bugged. Or B, Sabotage by the dev for pirating an early copy.
But no. Replaying through this, there are some issues with how the game manages the players time.
Two easy fixes to make the whole experience more enjoyable:
1. Add an indicator over the android's head to let the player know there is a new dialog available.
2. Lower the number of days between new interactions, or give players the ability to skip whole days and not at most 8 hours.

Because by day 6, I will have all the money I need from the stock market. I'm sleeping for 8 hours, 10 times in a row, to force a story event to spawn by passing days. Having all the cute couple stuff in the end game as well as personality models is an odd choice, it should be available sooner rather than later. Because I am less in the mood for "aww, my cute android girlfriend" after having sex with a robot with no personality until it unlocks wayyyyy later in the story. You have the carrot, just shorten the stick.

Last edited:
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Comments:
1. Game's got that VN issue where you're just clicking around waiting for stuff to happen, passing days and praying something will change. Most of the game's events seem to be locked by the day counter though, so IDK.
2. Most mechanics involving an inventory, like shops or picking her equipment/clothing sucks, it's really clunky. I wish it would at least let us click her leg to pick leg parts, or click her arm to pick from arm parts instead of dealing with a long, disorganized list of parts. Text search helps though.
3. I probably just imagined it, but I coulda sworn I saw someone mention bust size options somewhere, but I don't see any. If not, that'd be neat. Could be a special "mode" that prevents wearing shirts and bras so the dev doesn't have to double art assets, heh. (haha milkmaid mode when??? I'm joking. ...unless?)
4. Really wish the game came with some preset colors built in for skin and genitals and whatever so we're not delicately clicking the RGB screen hoping for the right color unless we WANT to get all anal about the colors. Could at least let us click through the game's non-camo preset colors for the camo parts.
5. The cum belly, I can't really tell what's going on? On my screen it just kinda looks like a dark circle around the omega symbol, I hadn't even noticed it for a long while.
6. The game could use more ways to spend money, even things like dumb randomly-generated e-mail scams that 5% of the time do something cool. Once you outpace the rent and get the stuff you want for your bot, there's really nothing to spend money on.
7. It's super cool that the game works with Cheat Engine so well, instant 999999999 money and 9999999999 tokens, doesn't even take long to find and edit the values.
8. I could be dumb, but is the Discord the only place to get mods for this?

Kinda random thought: the cum counter, what if there was a way to spend two cumshots at once? You've got 10 cums, 20 cums, 50, whatever, what if we could cum... harder? A double cum?
Increased bot arousal, bigger facials, maybe makes her choke on it a bit if doing oral?
Maybe it's an unlockable skill, maybe an experimental injection?

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
2. Most mechanics involving an inventory, like shops or picking her equipment/clothing sucks, it's really clunky.
Fully agree with this. I feel like the inventory would be 900% better if you could apply multiple filters at the same time. For example:
  • Part of the body: head, body, limbs
  • Half of the body: top, bottom
  • Layer: part (e.g. arm), inner clothing (e.g. shirt), outer clothing (e.g. hoodie)
Some of those categories would overlap; for example a hoodie counts as both "limb" and "body" (it covers both). That's fine.

It would be also great if the system allowed modders to create their own filters, and if the presets were moved to their own tab (for less clutter).

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
Fully agree with this. I feel like the inventory would be 900% better if you could apply multiple filters at the same time. For example:
  • Part of the body: head, body, limbs
  • Half of the body: top, bottom
  • Layer: part (e.g. arm), inner clothing (e.g. shirt), outer clothing (e.g. hoodie)
Some of those categories would overlap; for example a hoodie counts as both "limb" and "body" (it covers both). That's fine.

It would be also great if the system allowed modders to create their own filters, and if the presets were moved to their own tab (for less clutter).
I agree it could be better.

The big ítem description doesn't feel that necessary, it could use a smaller font and a smaller dedicated area, changing modules color's is nice, could be better, but I wouldn't change it, it works.

More space could be dedicated to filter buttons, and it would be nice to have makeup added to clothes, modules, or its own designated section.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes