Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
If you want more subs don't use slowmode. I think subs are tied to the chat's speed.
The chat mechanic in general is coded super dodgy, and I hate how if you try to ban people, the chat just ticks upward and makes you ban someone else, it even happens in slow mode because there's no way to tell when the chat's gonna update, so I've taken to just hiding the chat all the time. I don't even know how much the ban mechanic even affects things anyway since it's so vague.
I think chat speed is directly tied to your fuck speed in the sex scene too, so I think the "meta strat" would be to either idle or fuck slow, have slow mode turned on and ban all the bad dudes in the chat... assuming banning people in the chat does anything, you'd probably get them all.

Also I've got no clue what even counts as a bannable thing, since a lot of the chat messages are just dumb memes and random chatter. Are we supposed to only block the rude guys, or do the irrelevant memes count too?

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
The chat mechanic in general is coded super dodgy, and I hate how if you try to ban people, the chat just ticks upward and makes you ban someone else, it even happens in slow mode because there's no way to tell when the chat's gonna update, so I've taken to just hiding the chat all the time. I don't even know how much the ban mechanic even affects things anyway since it's so vague.
I think chat speed is directly tied to your fuck speed in the sex scene too, so I think the "meta strat" would be to either idle or fuck slow, have slow mode turned on and ban all the bad dudes in the chat... assuming banning people in the chat does anything, you'd probably get them all.

Also I've got no clue what even counts as a bannable thing, since a lot of the chat messages are just dumb memes and random chatter. Are we supposed to only block the rude guys, or do the irrelevant memes count too?
The funny thing is, if you continue to ban guys in the chat your views can drop to literal zero for no reason. Just ignore the chat or straight up hide it, click and hold on any interactable part of the bot's body and start drawing circles with your mouse; for another strange reason that seems to ramp up views very quickly, you can even got to 1k views at day 3/4.

And no, the 'meta strat' would be fucking as fast as possible after taking the Vinegara or Sempillex so you can stream straight for hours. The view count increases faster with the amount of successive ejaculation you did on the bot, and higher view count means faster donation and subscriber rng tick.

• Wow
Reactions: AzuraMeta and Sole

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Next update at summer ?
Well, game development(or software development in general) isn't a linear process. When things get bigger the complexity increases exponentially. That's why sometimes you need to take some time to defeat the tech debt. A lot of the work in this update was dealing with that. For example the code handling triggers for events and conversations was reworked from scratch. As a user you don't see any of this work the programmer does. What you see is that things either work or they don't.
Although tldr: I think next update should come faster than this one. No promises yet as we don't know what patrons will choose.

When will there be breast size mods?
When patrons decide they want them.

what is an AGUI onahole and where can i get it?
5th of January they should start sales:

Also the thread is one version behind. Newest release is 0.87.7 which fixes a lot of bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Available on our and .

Jun 6, 2020
Well, game development(or software development in general) isn't a linear process. When things get bigger the complexity increases exponentially. That's why sometimes you need to take some time to defeat the tech debt. A lot of the work in this update was dealing with that. For example the code handling triggers for events and conversations was reworked from scratch. As a user you don't see any of this work the programmer does. What you see is that things either work or they don't.
Although tldr: I think next update should come faster than this one. No promises yet as we don't know what patrons will choose.

When patrons decide they want them.

5th of January they should start sales:

Also the thread is one version behind. Newest release is 0.87.7 which fixes a lot of bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Available on our and .
Thank you very much for your great work and work of art and above all for caring and always keeping us informed with your improvements and progress. We wish you luck and always the best in the development of your project and if you could add in the future that Jun had sounds of moaning and squirting at its maximum levels of orgasms and if possible a breastfeeding option: 3 greetings.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Thank you very much for your great work and work of art and above all for caring and always keeping us informed with your improvements and progress. We wish you luck and always the best in the development of your project and if you could add in the future that Jun had sounds of moaning and squirting at its maximum levels of orgasms and if possible a breastfeeding option: 3 greetings.
Be a patron then, so your wish can get an actual sway.

Viir

May 21, 2018
Hey I seem to have run into a odd bug (On Day 37 the landlord comes by for payment and receives it. The player character heads back in to the apartment except the HUD is now missing and the bot closes her eyes and is unresponsive. The thing I can interact with is the light switch). Did this happen because i pulled a save from the beta? help would be appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes