Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

Witchy_T

Oct 6, 2022
So... The game pausing when you are using a computer was just a bug? Kind of a bummer, I liked it more that way

Feb 17, 2018
Modify it to your preference, but here is a starting point.

Skin: #f0fcfc
Hair: #c1f9f3
Darker hair: #80c2b7
Pink details: #f9a1d3
Right red arm optional: #f74069
Blue left arm optional: #4d9cee

Eye red: #fb5954
Eye green: #47e342
Eye pink: #f66ac8
Btw, there is a mod for the tattos, you can also find it on their Discord if you don't trust me with this file.

And yes, mods work on android, I haven't tried that one, but I've installed others.

Jun 6, 2020
Btw, there is a mod for the tattos, you can also find it on their Discord if you don't trust me with this file.

And yes, mods work on android, I haven't tried that one, but I've installed others.
hey friend, can you give me any method to create a skin color to make my robot's body a little more realistic to human? And version 0.8.7.5 is the full version?

Reactions: D0v4hk1n
Feb 17, 2018
hey friend, can you give me any method to create a skin color to make my robot's body a little more realistic to human? And version 0.8.7.5 is the full version?
Is the fullest version SO FAR, so it's not the final, but the latest.

And what color are you looking for, fair, dark, tanned? It would be even better if you send a Google screenshot for reference.

Reactions: harrymanson007

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Comments:
1. Game's got that VN issue where you're just clicking around waiting for stuff to happen, passing days and praying something will change. Most of the game's events seem to be locked by the day counter though, so IDK.
2. Most mechanics involving an inventory, like shops or picking her equipment/clothing sucks, it's really clunky. I wish it would at least let us click her leg to pick leg parts, or click her arm to pick from arm parts instead of dealing with a long, disorganized list of parts. Text search helps though.
3. I probably just imagined it, but I coulda sworn I saw someone mention bust size options somewhere, but I don't see any. If not, that'd be neat. Could be a special "mode" that prevents wearing shirts and bras so the dev doesn't have to double art assets, heh. (haha milkmaid mode when??? I'm joking. ...unless?)
4. Really wish the game came with some preset colors built in for skin and genitals and whatever so we're not delicately clicking the RGB screen hoping for the right color unless we WANT to get all anal about the colors. Could at least let us click through the game's non-camo preset colors for the camo parts.
5. The cum belly, I can't really tell what's going on? On my screen it just kinda looks like a dark circle around the omega symbol, I hadn't even noticed it for a long while.
6. The game could use more ways to spend money, even things like dumb randomly-generated e-mail scams that 5% of the time do something cool. Once you outpace the rent and get the stuff you want for your bot, there's really nothing to spend money on.
7. It's super cool that the game works with Cheat Engine so well, instant 999999999 money and 9999999999 tokens, doesn't even take long to find and edit the values.
8. I could be dumb, but is the Discord the only place to get mods for this?

Kinda random thought: the cum counter, what if there was a way to spend two cumshots at once? You've got 10 cums, 20 cums, 50, whatever, what if we could cum... harder? A double cum?
Increased bot arousal, bigger facials, maybe makes her choke on it a bit if doing oral?
Maybe it's an unlockable skill, maybe an experimental injection?
No need to use Cheat Engine bro, just type in "iamacheater" in browser

Reactions: Win2
Jun 6, 2020
Is the fullest version SO FAR, so it's not the final, but the latest.

And what color are you looking for, fair, dark, tanned? It would be even better if you send a Google screenshot for reference.
I would like light skin but I don't know what numbers to put on this model, I would like it

Feb 17, 2018
I would like light skin but I don't know what numbers to put on this model, I would like it
I mean, It looks great as it already is, but if you want the exact color code

That would be #ecc39d

I took it from inside the square

And #df9168 for the nipples

What mods are you using? I like the style (I'm mostly interested on the hair), and isn't that a character from Wakfu?

Last edited:
Reactions: BodhiZafa
Jun 6, 2020
I mean, It looks great as it already is, but if you want the exact color code

That would be #ecc39d

I took it from inside the square

And #df9168 for the nipples

What mods are you using? I like the style (I'm mostly interested on the hair), and isn't that a character from Wakfu?
I think it is a custom mod, unfortunately I don't have it, it would be great since with the high quality hyper camouflage pieces it would give it that realistic touch but I think it is a difficult mod to get and thank you very much for the colors friend

Feb 17, 2018
I think it is a custom mod, unfortunately I don't have it, it would be great since with the high quality hyper camouflage pieces it would give it that realistic touch but I think it is a difficult mod to get and thank you very much for the colors friend
Found it, its on the Discord in the old mods channel.

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
Fully agree with this. I feel like the inventory would be 900% better if you could apply multiple filters at the same time. For example:
  • Part of the body: head, body, limbs
  • Half of the body: top, bottom
  • Layer: part (e.g. arm), inner clothing (e.g. shirt), outer clothing (e.g. hoodie)
Some of those categories would overlap; for example a hoodie counts as both "limb" and "body" (it covers both). That's fine.

It would be also great if the system allowed modders to create their own filters, and if the presets were moved to their own tab (for less clutter).
The weird part of this is that this is in the game, just only after you are able to take your bot to the clothing store and then only when you bring her into the changing room to try on clothes. It's still a little choppy like all of the stores/inventory, but there are dedicated tabs to various clothing slots for purchasing clothes. I was thinking it would be nice to have that everywhere instead of just using "sort by slot" and having to still sort of browse around for what you want.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes