Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
what is the "good ending"

in the change log the church story continue in the good ending but there are 2 good ending, the Happy ending and the true ending so which one of the two would continue the story?

Reactions: Mine Turtle

neshiloki2

Nov 21, 2021
i navigate the option create a mod, and i find dirver module, so before i start to modify anytingh elese about i try to reach it in the game, but i don't findi at all.... anyone find it?

booyahman2

Jan 16, 2021
The Mac version 0.8 gives me "Can't open this program" messages. And no, not the regular one that you need to force with the 'open' command. The last version was the same, older versions worked fine. Any ideas from the handful of Mac players?
right click on the game file and click "open new terminal at folder".
It will open the prompt terminal and you type in "chmod -R 777 ." Then press enter.
Don't type the parentheses and the space before the period is important.
Hope this helps.

stevenfire

Dec 28, 2022
Fully agree with this. I feel like the inventory would be 900% better if you could apply multiple filters at the same time. For example:
  • Part of the body: head, body, limbs
  • Half of the body: top, bottom
  • Layer: part (e.g. arm), inner clothing (e.g. shirt), outer clothing (e.g. hoodie)
Some of those categories would overlap; for example a hoodie counts as both "limb" and "body" (it covers both). That's fine.

It would be also great if the system allowed modders to create their own filters, and if the presets were moved to their own tab (for less clutter).
Idk about filters for parts of the body considering you can sort by slot, but maybe you have a ton of mods or something idk. For me some QOL features I would like to eventually see are things like:
  • collect all custom orders from clothing shop
  • a toggle that allows one click to trash item or a way to select multiple items to throw away
  • an in game software/tool (not a mod or save editor) to view the bot's stats at the computer. There's a startup "program" that runs during the intro of the game and is never seen or heard from again afaik. in addition:
  • Checking your own stats without a save editor would also be nice, but to make it fit with the game I'd make a dialogue option with Jun where she scans the player's vitals (while laying with her in bed it would be like she's taking your temperature)

Aimrel

Aug 16, 2017
Odd.... I have done this, and yet to trigger the scene.

For sake of measure, I made her really horny and then did the 7 days of nothing. then done the ^90% for 3 days.

Would have been perfect trigger too, since day 69.

What even is the scene if you don't mind me asking? (show screenshot too if you can :D )
Not really a "new" scene , just a variation of Blowjob and Cowgirl scenes where she takes the lead(she'll refuse any requests from the player and won't stop doing it until MC runs out of juice completely, some new dialogue too.)

Reactions: bobdillan

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
Is there some way to pause the real time passage of time in the latest version? Got up from my computer to answer the doorbell, and when I came back 20 hours had passed in game and I starved. Opening the browser used to stop passage of time, but I guess that was a bug?

Aug 31, 2021
welp I guess I am just borked. Not sure if there's more I can do or if there's something past "Most people won't notice" But I can't exactly progress events without an immediate police visit if I take the bot outside. Help anyone?

amabana899

Jun 9, 2020
Idk about filters for parts of the body considering you can sort by slot, but maybe you have a ton of mods or something idk. For me some QOL features I would like to eventually see are things like:
  • collect all custom orders from clothing shop
  • a toggle that allows one click to trash item or a way to select multiple items to throw away
  • an in game software/tool (not a mod or save editor) to view the bot's stats at the computer. There's a startup "program" that runs during the intro of the game and is never seen or heard from again afaik. in addition:
  • Checking your own stats without a save editor would also be nice, but to make it fit with the game I'd make a dialogue option with Jun where she scans the player's vitals (while laying with her in bed it would be like she's taking your temperature)
Hmm. I'd love a gear management system like World of Warcraft or other roleplaying games.
Just a UI with our android to click the limbs to install them and Squares around the depiction of the android to equip the clothes.
so: you'd have a simplyfied picture of our nekkid girl where you click on her bodyparts. you click on right leg and see all things that can be put in as the right leg.
you click on the head and you see personality modules and ears (as of now).
with the squares, put little depictions of the limb inside. left hand square would have a little hand inside and you could equip something for the hand (like gloves or something).

This would be a lot easier i belive.

Hopefully it's not too much work to implement :3

Reactions: blarg0192

amabana899

Jun 9, 2020
welp I guess I am just borked. Not sure if there's more I can do or if there's something past "Most people won't notice" But I can't exactly progress events without an immediate police visit if I take the bot outside. Help anyone?
Are her limbs in mint or new condition and is she wearing enough ?

I always use pants, sweater, socks and shoes additional to underwear to cover her body as much as possible.

After all, we're not going for a fashion show.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hmm. I'd love a gear management system like World of Warcraft or other roleplaying games.
Just a UI with our android to click the limbs to install them and Squares around the depiction of the android to equip the clothes.
so: you'd have a simplyfied picture of our nekkid girl where you click on her bodyparts. you click on right leg and see all things that can be put in as the right leg.
you click on the head and you see personality modules and ears (as of now).
with the squares, put little depictions of the limb inside. left hand square would have a little hand inside and you could equip something for the hand (like gloves or something).

This would be a lot easier i belive.

Hopefully it's not too much work to implement :3
Its kinda funny because that is exactly how modules work in early versions of the game, I think even when the bot was drawn by a different artist. And to be honest, I like it more, I felt less lost and more organized.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Its kinda funny because that is exactly how modules work in early versions of the game, I think even when the bot was drawn by a different artist. And to be honest, I like it more, I felt less lost and more organized.
It was drawn by a different artist.
There you go.
Windows Android Linux

Old artist didn't like his art and wanted to stay anonymous. If you really want to contact him message me (Sheep) on discord and I could ask him directly.

Also does anyone know how to unlock doggy?
edit: nvm it was the tail that was in the way, lol. It'd have been nice to know it beforehand tho

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Studio 781

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
- Equip the High-tech Hypercamo skin (and not the regular Hypercamo skin).
- Equip ALL available clothing pieces (bra/panties, shirt (hoodies are optional), skirts/baggy pants, socks/stockings/thighs and shoes.
- DO NOT equip things like cat ears and tail parts. Hypercamo long ears are okay tho? (which funnily enough count as accessories instead of bot parts, which means it won't trigger the bigdaddyhurt's salvage event).
- All limb parts needs to be at least New or Near Mint. You can go outside without the eyes and hair part.

(not confirmed) do you need to set your bot's skin color to as near human as possible? Do baggy jeans + long socks gives you the ability to equip lower grade legs without being discovered? On the same line, will hoodies cover her arms enough to give you the ability to go out with lower tier arms? Did the Experimental Hypercamo limbs gives you the ability to go out in t-shirt and pleated skirt without being discovered?

Reactions: leastdevotee

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
- Equip ALL available clothing pieces (bra/panties, shirt (hoodies are optional), skirts/baggy pants, socks/stockings/thighs and shoes.
- DO NOT equip things like cat ears and tail parts. Hypercamo long ears are okay tho? (which funnily enough count as accessories instead of bot parts, which means it won't trigger the bigdaddyhurt's salvage event).
- All limb parts needs to be at least New or Near Mint. You can go outside without the eyes and hair part.

(not confirmed) do you need to set your bot's skin color to as near human as possible? Do baggy jeans + long socks gives you the ability to equip lower grade legs without being discovered? On the same line, will hoodies cover her arms enough to give you the ability to go out with lower tier arms? Did the Experimental Hypercamo limbs gives you the ability to go out in t-shirt and pleated skirt without being discovered?
...i went out with the tail and it worked lol, but bot was wearing baggy pants.. was that why?

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
just curious, is it possible to get on the leaderboards of cocktwich? everyone is like at 40-50k followers and i'm at 26k followers.
also how do I get contracts for the robotics company??

Aug 31, 2021

That's what I was thinking too, so I did that. Everything has been near mint from the beginning and all clothes. But still the next time I go out there's a 'suspicion' event followed by immediate police gameover.

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
why add a text speed option but make even max text speed still super slow? Why not just allow us to have instant text??

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes