Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

Numeferesaw

Nov 7, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the contract completion counter only goes up to 50. It doesn't matter if you complete more contracts, it doesn't go above that number.
It happens the same to me, does it happen to anyone else?

GreenTea20

Sep 16, 2018
How to get 2 and 4 church ending? i only can get 1,3,5
upd:
Here a guide made by a fan on our discord.

complete church guide (spoilers):

ending 1 (not so good ending) visit the church anytime. then visit again after 12 hours, from 17:00 to 20:59. visit again the day after. choose to help. visit again the next day. tell FF to go to the vatican.

ending 2 (the happy ending) visit the church anytime. mention the place is rundown.. then visit again after 12 hours, from 17:00 to 20:59. ask about the pope. visit again the day after. choose to help. visit again the next day. tell FF to go to the vatican.

ending 3 (true ending) visit the church anytime. then visit again after 12 hours, from 17:00 to 20:59. visit again the day after. choose to help. visit again the next day. tell shanice to listen to FF.

ending 4 (worst ending) visit the church anytime. then visit again after 12 hours, from 17:00 to 20:59. visit again the day after. do not choose to help.

ending 5 (oblivious ending). visit the church anytime. then visit again after 12 hours, from 07:00 to 16:59.

Last edited:

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Does anyone have a 100% save of the new version v0.87.8 or at least 95%, it would be a great help because I already had my own save and it is no longer there, maybe it is an error

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
It's like I had a 100% save and now I don't know what happened but it's no longer there and because that's what I'm asking for it would still be a great help if you give me one, it doesn't matter if it's version 0.87.7

Aug 8, 2020
It's like I had a 100% save and now I don't know what happened but it's no longer there and because that's what I'm asking for it would still be a great help if you give me one, it doesn't matter if it's version 0.87.7
The new update change where saves are stored. Previous version had saves stored in the game's folder where as the new version is stored in the LocalLow/Incontinent Cell folder.
Copy over to your old save to the new save location. HOWEVER if you overwrite/delete your older version it's most likely you accidentally deleted your save along with it. (like i had)

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Really nice game but I wish there was a renaming MC option I don't like seeing "anon" or "you".
If I'm not mistaken you can set a name at the beginning of the game and/or after talking with the robot for a while, did you skip the intro?

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Iirc the thing you can set is how the bot refers to you, not characters name
Yes I did, but there are still time when you are "anon" or "you", must be really weird for the people translating the game.
It would be really nice to have just one thing which is the result of asking for your name, and not 999 different things.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes