Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes
Nov 10, 2023
Oh man Body size modules lost :cry:.
Would be better to do this before any new scene so it would not be need to redo the scenes later to be compatible with diferent sizes.
Well there is still hope yet.

Also more hair styles lost , no long hair Jun or miku hair Jun or even drill ojo-sama hair Jun.

However i must say i do also like what have won.
There are some mods with more hair styles, including some long hair, in the mods section on dev's discord.

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
Oh man Body size modules lost :cry:.
Would be better to do this before any new scene so it would not be need to redo the scenes later to be compatible with diferent sizes.
Well there is still hope yet.

Also more hair styles lost , no long hair Jun or miku hair Jun or even drill ojo-sama hair Jun.

However i must say i do also like what have won.
just hope pregnancy is implemented in the future

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
i actually installed it on my tablet (so android ig) and it runs pretty well for a random crash every so often but a total crash every time whenever i try to do the cowgirl

idk if this is a known issue but i thought i would raise it. anyone else see it?

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
it's a pretty important story element that gets raised that would be made irrelevant with such a thing. unless you just mean that she looks pregnant
i would like like it to be an element to the game and it tied to the story that would lead to an ending or have the looks like that due to cumflation or something like that or just the preg belly

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
The art style used for the android girl even with the skin add-on makes her look like a marionette rather than a robot. The style exudes an uncanny Pinnochio look rather than a robot look like XJ9. Also the style she's drawn in simply makes her very hard to emote properly. The eyes have no expression.
That's my main and only gripe with this game.

Otherwise alright job on everything else, albeit starting without the limbs is a little ... taking it too far in terms of humble noob levels, kind of the equivalent of starting as an amoeba just to finally reach a level 3 Runescape character.
Did Valve/Steam state the reason they denied it? maybe the potential dismemberment?

In another order of ideas do you guys have a list of how many other games added the stream/webcam with a chatbox feature as a main gameplay element?

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes