Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
Did Valve/Steam state the reason they denied it? maybe the potential dismemberment?

In another order of ideas do you guys have a list of how many other games added the stream/webcam with a chatbox feature as a main gameplay element?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Did Valve/Steam state the reason they denied it? maybe the potential dismemberment?
Someone posted the message that Steam send to Inccel, it hinted "characters of not appropriated age", like, it mentions as a negative example high-school girls, totally unreasonable considering Jun is a robot and Steam is fill with high-school theme eroges, they also added that the claim can't be appealed.

There was some uproar about it, Steam didn't change their mind.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Someone posted the message that Steam send to Inccel, it hinted "characters of not appropriated age", like, it mentions as a negative example high-school girls, totally unreasonable considering Jun is a robot and Steam is fill with high-school theme eroges, they also added that the claim can't be appealed.

Gotta email Gabe and tell him.

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024

Yeah sounds like bullshit to me. Retards couldn't even be arsed to say "dismemberment/gore/sex not together" because there isn't a rule against that when you have stuff like Aliens Vs Predator 2010 on Steam. Time to spam Gabe Newell's email+social media and any high-ranker at Valve.

Jan 24, 2024
View attachment 2703059
Overview:
In the dystopian future year of 2023 the sexbot market boomed. Their numbers quickly surpassed the entire motor vehicle industry, and a golden age of peace seemed closer than ever before. Alas, a month later, an international scandal between the United States and China resulted in a world wide ban on sexbots. Life would never be the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-04
Release Date: 2024-02-03
Developer: Incontinent Cell - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.87.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2703043 View attachment 2703045 View attachment 2703046 View attachment 2703048 View attachment 2703049 View attachment 2703050 View attachment 2703053 View attachment 2703054
help, after a while in sex i start to shoot blanks (e.g. not being able to shoot anything inside her even though the animation shows). Any way to fix?

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
help, after a while in sex i start to shoot blanks (e.g. not being able to shoot anything inside her even though the animation shows). Any way to fix?
I don't know, but perhaps updating your version of the game could solve it.

of a recent update mentions the following: "Fixed a bug that caused cum to not disappear on models that sex didn't end on". I think that this might be related to the bug that you're experiencing, it wouldn't cause harm to try.

The game is currently on version 0.87.10, .
(I'm a newbie - how do I ask the OP to update the link?)

Nov 11, 2021
I thought the landlord would be one of those run of the mill antagonistic forces that is a prick just for being a prick... well, he's that, but much more. probably one of my favorites in this tbh.

Also, is there a consequence to paying for that family's rent? I have the money, but after that lecture, I'm choosing not to. It just seems right.

Reactions: evaw
Nov 11, 2021
also also, what does a man have to do to get default skinned limbs?! I swear there was an option, besides custom ordering at the clothes store, to custom order parts. or maybe I misremember.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Stop eating soyrent and eat some onions.

I thought the landlord would be one of those run of the mill antagonistic forces that is a prick just for being a prick... well, he's that, but much more. probably one of my favorites in this tbh.

Also, is there a consequence to paying for that family's rent? I have the money, but after that lecture, I'm choosing not to. It just seems right.

also also, what does a man have to do to get default skinned limbs?! I swear there was an option, besides custom ordering at the clothes store, to custom order parts. or maybe I misremember.
There's no way to order custom parts, but you can get hypercamo parts that you can assign any color to.

Also there's a 0.87.11 update available on our . 0.87.10 had one gamebreaking bug and had to be quickly updated.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Stop eating soyrent and eat some onions.

There's no way to order custom parts, but you can get hypercamo parts that you can assign any color to.

Also there's a 0.87.11 update available on our . 0.87.10 had one gamebreaking bug and had to be quickly updated.
High heels when ? :(

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FactorialOmegaMyDystopianRobotGirlfriend-0.87.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hiro1801

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
someone knows how to go outside with a robot ?
Buy her all parts (legs, arms), then wait until you have access to shop with clothes for her, buy her clothes, then wait again and go to that store daily while buying clothes for her and the cashier should ask you to bring your "girlfriend" along with you next time. After that you can go outside with her.

Edit: I waited couple of weeks (in game) to finally have option to go with her to that shop..... Don't know if it's normal or something messed up in my gameplay, but it was pretty long and i nearly started new game :d

Reactions: Sasces
4.50 star(s) 82 Votes