Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
If you really wanna hold out maybe it'll be some kind of end-game thing but I wouldn't put my money on it. This game is not an impreg game and likely never will be.
just make her a cum converter and actual kid could be an end game thing with complicated system
for example: normally she converts your cum into materials, diamonds, mcguffins or i dunno crab rangoons
but after completing a complicated end game quest that requaies money patience and (insert more things here) you can have actual kid in your end game
this will satisfy pregnancy fetishists and give some end goal

zarzu661

Jun 29, 2022
just make her a cum converter and actual kid could be an end game thing with complicated system
for example: normally she converts your cum into materials, diamonds, mcguffins or i dunno crab rangoons
but after completing a complicated end game quest that requaies money patience and (insert more things here) you can have actual kid in your end game
this will satisfy pregnancy fetishists and give some end goal
Crab rangoons :|
I'm assuming just the filling.
But I can see your idea working.
Should be the WAGMI ending.

Goomes

Oct 15, 2023
Sure is funny seen people talk about end games rewards and such when the Super Advanced sex boot dont even have the monkey - stone age power of give you a Handjob or even less let you do it yourself and just cum on her.

Jokes aside is it nice to see a good community giving support for a game , in ideas and in mods .There are just so many games with potencial but not even a fraction of support, in "normal" or nsfw games both.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Think of the amount of art and writing that would have to go into a pregnancy system. The coding. Wtf happens to the child. It would be a nightmare if it was more than just an ending to gain.

Now think about how easy it would be to give Jun a cock.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Crab rangoons :|
I'm assuming just the filling.
It was a joke it can be whatever just to not make it disgusting while making her "pregnant"
and once the game gains actual ending(s) you can just add another one when player equips the bot with highly illegal artificial womb and then decides for kid and they all leave in direction of a setting sun

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
As a counter to preg/impreg people I will express that I find excitement and satisfaction from a load after load being dumped into infertile orifices. Trying to breed the unbreedable is definitely on my kink list. Things would not be the same if pregnancy ever becomes a thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mr__person__

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
As a counter to preg/impreg people I will express that I find excitement and satisfaction from a load after load being dumped into infertile orifices. Trying to breed the unbreedable is definitely on my kink list. Things would not be the same if pregnancy ever becomes a thing.
"Touch the untouchable, breed the unbreedable ♪♪"
"Row, Row, Fight the power! ♪♪"
7e3bc06df1cfd2b418d8b07355266e78.gif

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I think that adding too many different fetishs may make the game stray too far from the original idea of the dev, after a while this game will become wide and shallow as a puddle. Having said that my idea for preggo fetish would be to have a plastic sack inside the bot that fills up after the mc jizz inside for x times, then it gets released and you can customize with a face (like Wilson in the image below), then make-believe that it's a offspring and decorate your room, sell it for cash or use as a weapon to stun the hobo that keeps trying to suck your money whenever you're out taking a walk.

1712778932251.jpeg

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
I think that adding too many different fetishs may make the game stray too far from the original idea of the dev, after a while this game will become wide and shallow as a puddle. Having said that my idea for preggo fetish would be to have a plastic sack inside the bot that fills up after the mc jizz inside for x times, then it gets released and you can customize with a face (like Wilson in the image below), then make-believe that it's a offspring and decorate your room or sell it for cash.

View attachment 3528250

1526498009552.png

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I don't think silicone ovaries are capable of ovulating bros.
tis exactly why i was spit balling some half finished state of the art tech mombo jumbo.

ovaries would actually be the easy part. they'd just act more like storage chambers/release valve even more than their natural counterparts.

the artificial eggs however would be tricky. they'd need to 'copy' the genetics of the sperm and twists it enough to be functional without recessive genes. (nanomachines i assume, they are the usual mcguffins of sci-fi) i've read a few doujinshi that explored that possibility, mainly in sci-fi settings where earth was destroyed or what have you. but with that said, another much simpler option would be just to have the womb be functional then apply for an egg donation and turkey baste it in the bot.

but imo i think the hardest part would be the womb. how the fuck would the devloping baby get enough blood, nutrition, anti-bodies, etc? i don't think nanomachines can BS their way though that one.

will this get in the game? prob not. will it ever be possible irl, likely not for another 1000 years or more. way too much hyper tech involvement. but it's a fun topic none the less.

Goomes

Oct 15, 2023
If you all realy want to go that way ... would it not be easy if you can gain a Incubator module ? Jun can eat so if she can storage nutrients to give to a embryo or baby would not be that far if a super module exist. As far as eggs ... well we can ask some of the girls we know right ? They may not like mc to be the mother but they could give some so Jun can become one.
Or it could all be just a play , a mode , she just apear to be , for bed role-play.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
If you all realy want to go that way ... would it not be easy if you can gain a Incubator module ? Jun can eat so if she can storage nutrients to give to a embryo or baby would not be that far if a super module exist.
hmm. so nanites would effectively be used in and as a digestive system as well? maybe... but still blood flow how? sure there's blood purification machines and down sizing one could be possible, but oxygenation? anti-bodies?

zarzu661

Jun 29, 2022
I think that adding too many different fetishs may make the game stray too far from the original idea of the dev, after a while this game will become wide and shallow as a puddle. Having said that my idea for preggo fetish would be to have a plastic sack inside the bot that fills up after the mc jizz inside for x times, then it gets released and you can customize with a face (like Wilson in the image below), then make-believe that it's a offspring and decorate your room, sell it for cash or use as a weapon to stun the hobo that keeps trying to suck your money whenever you're out taking a walk.

View attachment 3528250
Man tamagotchis have gotten weird.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Man, there sure is a whole lot of speculation as to how to possibly write in an entire pregnancy system.

Meanwhile:

View attachment 3529097
ya know the title says girlfriend not boyfriend. :KEK: at least girlfriends can get pregnant! :LUL:

jokes aside idgaf is futa is or isn't added. so long as it's optional. so you get my vote too for what little it's worth on this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
my idea for preggo fetish would be to have a plastic sack inside the bot that fills up after the mc jizz inside for x times, then it gets released and you can customize with a face (like Wilson in the image below), then make-believe that it's a offspring and decorate your room, sell it for cash or use as a weapon to stun the hobo that keeps trying to suck your money whenever you're out taking a walk.
View attachment 3528250
1436493_1537041701485.jpg
You need Jesus anon

karlosferros

Dec 9, 2021
is there a way to move my save from the previous version? I moved the saves folder but nothing happened unless I have to make a new save or somthing idk

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes