Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020

25 options in a poll is way too many to begin with, unless you have a second poll with the top three or so to determine the winner.

- More clothes is and has been covered by modders fucking forever, and it's about time that it's officially addressed (it's a bit of a clusterfuck trying to get Jun to wear an outfit that doesn't break)

- Surprised that foot fetishists didn't bring a footjob scene higher in the poll

- My problem with "more interactable areas" is, what does that even do? When you kiss Jun, the icon for your mouth is in the way to see anything, plus it just opens her mouth, which you can already do with your hand. playing with her breasts lets you slightly move them around. I imagine pulling her hair would only be available during doggy, and it would just tilt her head back. What would grabbing her ass or waist do? Ever so slightly shift her position, like grabbing and moving her during missionary? Or how you can very slightly move your hips during cowgirl or a blowjob?

- Bigger womb module would be very nice, yes. It should also be the "pregnancy" module that people want as well. Give Jun a big belly and just RP that she's pregnant. Someone will make a personality module to give her lines that pertain to pregnancy.

- Genuinely baffled that this is here. What? I mean, alright... Cool that the devs are open to practically whatever, but I think spending an entire 15 year update cycle on a pegging scene would go over worse than anything else.

- Why aren't sex toys already in the game? You literally just have to change the cock model to a cock that's held by a hand model.

- [Insert 10 page essay on why Futa would be super cool and rad to put in the game]

- Like someone else said, fucking bonkers that Jun doesn't know how to give a handjob yet.

- Doggystyle POV would also be very nice, but I feel like that wouldn't go over as well as a new scene.

- New scene, enough said

- There's a stark difference between slapping someone's ass and pulling a knife on them... Again how would this be implemented and how is this different than adding more interactable areas?

- Body size modules seem they'd be weird to add. You'd also need new art for literally everything. I do not see this being feasibly possible.

- Again, new scene. Again, enough said. (I'd prefer a footjob to a thighjob myself but hey that's just me)

- A new character... With zero detail other than "they're non-binary :)"... This really sounds like "I want to add this character but can't justify it so I'll put it in the poll." Is the team really that strapped that no extra time/effort can be set aside for this new character that you clearly want to add?

- This should have always been a feature (it was understandable back when there was barely a game to the game, but we're long past that and this should just be in the game, period. Or not because it's going to be skipped anyway.)

- This should just be a feature...

- This already exists to some extent through mods. Without reasoning to have multiple rooms to do different things, I don't see many people going out of their way to get a new apartment that would make navigating between different activities more cumbersome. Plus, there's clearly some type of plot going on with the landlord, so I don't know how you'd keep that going if people just fuck off to a different place.

- A new scene. The best new scene. A new scene that's been fucking teased again and again. The idea that we're being teased that MC is totally going to fuck Annie, and have a threesome with her and Jun, but it's actually locked behind patreon polling, is really gross to me. Personally I don't think the players should be teased about what seems like upcoming sex scenes if the devs have zero intention on working on them without said scenes winning a poll.

- This should just be a feature...

- The more I think about it the more I question why this is even an option in the poll. We keep arguing about adding pregnancy like "no it just wouldn't fit the lore" but surely there's a plan on how to implement it if it wins a poll, right? RIGHT??

This all now has me wondering what's even being worked on update-to-update, if so many features that should just be in the game are locked behind the poll. As we now know, changelogs and update progress is locked behind a paywall (absurd but whatever) so it's left up in the air what is and isn't determined by polls.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
- Body size modules seem they'd be weird to add. You'd also need new art for literally everything. I do not see this being feasibly possible.
You'd need some new art for the sizes in scenes, but otherwise clothes would just be handled by setting up a new mesh that'd distort them appropriately for the body part size, since that's what the game does already.

Reactions: Goomes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm semi-active in the modding area on the discord, and part of the issue of adding new body part sizes is that the png doesn't distort to match the size, it can't change at all. If your clothing item is too large, to accommodate massive titties, then it's just cut off, and the limiters for that are actually pretty narrow for some reason.

So new body part sizes would require effectively a rehash of how clothing in general is handled, to incorporate squash and stretch for fitting the clothes to new, enormous jugs (or in my preference, cutting-board chestlets)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'm semi-active in the modding area on the discord, and part of the issue of adding new body part sizes is that the png doesn't distort to match the size, it can't change at all. If your clothing item is too large, to accommodate massive titties, then it's just cut off, and the limiters for that are actually pretty narrow for some reason.

So new body part sizes would require effectively a rehash of how clothing in general is handled, to incorporate squash and stretch for fitting the clothes to new, enormous jugs (or in my preference, cutting-board chestlets)
So, as I said, new meshes. What you're describing comes from the fact that those aren't present, therefore body part sizes can't be accommodated by clothing

Araragi74

Sep 22, 2018
hi was was wondering what kind of mods are there for this game, I was trying to search thru the tread but cant find any

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
hi was was wondering what kind of mods are there for this game, I was trying to search thru the tread but cant find any
Mods are in the , easy to miss but the link is in small text under the downloads section of the title page.

mj5432

Oct 12, 2022

That's such a disappointment to read. To have different body size fits perfectly in the modular theme of Jun, so I was hoping to have different body sizes in further updates. Big tiddy (or butt) connoiseurs would have loved that feature. I respect everyone fetishes, but most people are not into pregnancy, feet and that kind of niche stuff, so I thought it was safe to think that most of development effort would focus on satisfying the most vanilla stuff first to reach more public.

Reactions: Goomes

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020

This is correct BUT only if it comes to mods. As a developer I'd be able to modify the live2d model itself and stretch the clothing meshes along with it. It would be quite a lot of work, but it's completely possible. In fact this option almost won in the last poll.

And as for "the limiters for that are actually pretty narrow for some reason." this is caused by the way live2d works and is quite hard to explain, but to put it simply if you try to expand the meshes where it doesn't make sense it will distort them in unexpected ways and cause severe overdraw. Live2d model isn't just a single drawing that can be easily expanded. It's composed of hundreds of separate meshes moving independently.
Take a look at those 5 main missionary scene textures. This is how many individual elements are needed to draw the model.
texture_00.png texture_01.png texture_02.png texture_03.png texture_04.png

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
This is correct BUT only if it comes to mods. As a developer I'd be able to modify the live2d model itself and stretch the clothing meshes along with it. It would be quite a lot of work, but it's completely possible. In fact this option almost won in the last poll.

And as for "the limiters for that are actually pretty narrow for some reason." this is caused by the way live2d works and is quite hard to explain, but to put it simply if you try to expand the meshes where it doesn't make sense it will distort them in unexpected ways and cause severe overdraw. Live2d model isn't just a single drawing that can be easily expanded. It's composed of hundreds of separate meshes moving independently.
Take a look at those 5 main missionary scene textures. This is how many individual elements are needed to draw the model.
View attachment 3549808 View attachment 3549810 View attachment 3549811 View attachment 3549813 View attachment 3549814
My coworker and me were talking about your game the other day and we acknowledge this, we want to create a live 2D game as well and while showing the game to her we realize there are a lot of 2D sprites for the robot (Although this is more than what we thought) by looking how the joints move and how sprites are layered.

We had an idea of where to start working on it and how to make it work, yeah, creating multiple variations seems like a ton of work and would take a lot of time, in your case I can see how is even worse because you are mid-development and creating this would mean edit a ton of code and sprites that weren't mean to have sprites variations.

Reactions: hofom77573

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
How do you progress further to the story line?. I'm already past at the part where Anon is having mental issues lol.
I already progress through the clothing shop at the getting "scammed by GF" part but cant open a convo with Jun a conversation regarding going out.
All clothes been tried out still no progression. 20 days has past in game trying other alternatives to further my progression still nada

Nvm its working now after spending a few more days I was able to have a conversation
I'm using
*Hyper Camo set
*All clothes worn (Using skirt)

Last edited:

Goomes

Oct 15, 2023
Well in case of some parts like ass or boobs we could make a compromise , they could only get bigger during the act . Maybe ? Like a sex-mode activated joke.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Well in case of some parts like ass or boobs we could make a compromise , they could only get bigger during the act . Maybe ? Like a sex-mode activated joke.
Eh?? That still requires the same reworks to be put in place. I'm not sure what you're compromising with. The bot uses the same system for its look at all times, doggy being exception needing completely different assets due to perspective.
On a side note, Jun's got some good cake, but damn I wish we got to see it more thab just side view in doggy.

qwedf

Apr 21, 2018
Mods are in the , easy to miss but the link is in small text under the downloads section of the title page.

The discord link not working for me....

After a google search, "Discord displays the "unable to accept invite" error when the invitation link expires, the link has already been used by the maximum number of users permitted, or the server admin has revoked it manually."

Does the link still valid?

discord1.png

Goomes

Oct 15, 2023
Eh?? That still requires the same reworks to be put in place. I'm not sure what you're compromising with. The bot uses the same system for its look at all times, doggy being exception needing completely different assets due to perspective.
On a side note, Jun's got some good cake, but damn I wish we got to see it more thab just side view in doggy.
The idea is the parts that made boobs and ass will be displayed bigger only during sex and only if you activade it so it is less of a rework and more of a adjust of small parts and also a joke about ballons.
Would be more of a display at 125% size with tests and adjusts to not look strange.

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
The discord link not working for me....

After a google search, "Discord displays the "unable to accept invite" error when the invitation link expires, the link has already been used by the maximum number of users permitted, or the server admin has revoked it manually."

Does the link still valid?

View attachment 3558058
Not sure, can anyone else confirm if this is happening for them?

Reactions: qwedf
4.60 star(s) 78 Votes